Early Scan

nikkie122

Mom- Wyatt & Aiden
Reaction score
Due to my history my Dr wants me to come in on Thursday to have an early scan to make sure everything is okay and progressing properly. I think she is primarily wanting to ensure I am not having another ectopic pregnancy. I have already had one previously and lost one of my tubes due to it. As the day is getting closer I am terrified that I will get bad news. I am trying so hard not to think negative but it is causing so much anxiety at the moment.

Thinking of you and I hope all goes well :hugs:

Thinking of you. I had one at 6 weeks and I was terrified.

I'm sure it will all be fine, it's just a precaution and the likelihood is you'll get an early peek of your baby

Xx

Thanks ladies! Just going to keep telling myself to think positive as I can not change anything that will happen! Just have to hope this is my take home baby!

Thinking of you lovely first tri anxiety is so horrible :( I had a scan at 6 weeks I was so so nervous I'm sure everything will be perfect xx

Thinking of you lovely first tri anxiety is so horrible :( I had a scan at 6 weeks I was so so nervous I'm sure everything will be perfect xx

Thank you! Trying not to let the anxiety get to me. Really hoping I see baby and heartbeat when I go...

Thank you! Trying not to let the anxiety get to me. Really hoping I see baby and heartbeat when I go...

It's so so easy for people to say try and stay calm but honestly I no lovely we can try all we want it's always there :hugs: sending lots of love your way xx

It's so so easy for people to say try and stay calm but honestly I no lovely we can try all we want it's always there :hugs: sending lots of love your way xx

So true. The funny part is if the first scan goes well there is some relief but then shortly after I am paranoid until the next one.

Today is the day!! So much anxiety. I go in a few hours! Just praying it all goes well! [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Good luck today hun :hugs:

Thank you everyone! It went great. It was only an ultrasound to ensure baby is there and where it should be. And I am happy to report I saw baby and heartbeat and am measuring exactly 6 weeks which is where I should be!

So glad everything went well today! I hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months!

Thank you everyone! I appreciate you all for the prayers and positive thoughts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->