Early Sign....

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by smiler123, Jun 8, 2011.

1. smiler123

smiler123 Well-Known Member

I have a nosebleed! Is there any way this is an early sign of pregnancy? Im currently 10BPO

Any input would be great! :wacko:

2. Shazy258

Shazy258 Pregnant and Growing

hi hun i just posted the same thing and i've had a reply saying its an early sign good luck and :dust: to you

3. opera_lady24

opera_lady24 TTC #1 & TTA

It is an early sign. As well as gums bleeding, stuffy nose and/or runny nose. Go figure...I found countdowntopregnancy.com a super helpful website when it comes to wondering whether or not you're experiencing pregnancy symptoms. On the top left corner you'll find a link for everything you're looking for. You can even check symptoms according to DPO. Have fun!

4. Sewergrrl

Sewergrrl Mama of 2 girls

I didn't have one with my first pregnancy, but I hope it's one for you!!

5. shanmorgan97

shanmorgan97 Well-Known Member

Smiler, I had a nose bleed this morning too!!! I am currently 8 or 9dpo Monday I got sick with what seemed like the cold/ or allergies or BOTH! Then the nose bleed this morning LOL good luck!!!!:dust:

6. smiler123

smiler123 Well-Known Member

Fingers crossed everyone gets BFP! Will be gutted if I get a BFN on the 12th!

7. leahjones

leahjones Well-Known Member

i had a bloody nose this morning and yesterday too, not an actual nose bleed where it runs but never have bloody nose even with a cold. i also have a stuffy nose come to bed time wheere i cant believe and then gone the next day, this has now happened for three days in a row!