Early Sign....

smiler123

Reaction score
I have a nosebleed! Is there any way this is an early sign of pregnancy? Im currently 10BPO

Any input would be great! :wacko:

hi hun i just posted the same thing and i've had a reply saying its an early sign good luck and :dust: to you

It is an early sign. As well as gums bleeding, stuffy nose and/or runny nose. Go figure...I found countdowntopregnancy.com a super helpful website when it comes to wondering whether or not you're experiencing pregnancy symptoms. On the top left corner you'll find a link for everything you're looking for. You can even check symptoms according to DPO. Have fun!

I didn't have one with my first pregnancy, but I hope it's one for you!!

I have a nosebleed! Is there any way this is an early sign of pregnancy? Im currently 10BPO

Any input would be great! :wacko:

Smiler, I had a nose bleed this morning too!!! I am currently 8 or 9dpo Monday I got sick with what seemed like the cold/ or allergies or BOTH! Then the nose bleed this morning LOL good luck!!!!:dust:

Fingers crossed everyone gets BFP! Will be gutted if I get a BFN on the 12th!

i had a bloody nose this morning and yesterday too, not an actual nose bleed where it runs but never have bloody nose even with a cold. i also have a stuffy nose come to bed time wheere i cant believe and then gone the next day, this has now happened for three days in a row!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->