Early start of BFP or Evap,pg.2,pg.5,pg7,pg.9,pg10, pg 11,final update pg13

This morning's test done with FMU....

unaltered.... click the white bar at the top of the picture to make it bigger...

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC04851.jpg

tweaked.....click the white bar at the top of the picture to make it bigger

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC04854-Copy.jpg

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC04851-Copy.jpg

That HAS to be a bfp, post the link again and i'll tweak it too, what do you see irl??

That HAS to be a bfp, post the link again and i'll tweak it too, what do you see irl??

Thanks for looking at my test hun....:flower:

Here is a direct link to the unaltered one...

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC04851.jpg

IRL I thought I could see a very faint second line when these pictures were taken, but I wasnt totally sure.. But when I removed the test strip from the case later on to try to get a better look I was no longer sure if I could see a second line or not.... So I am not sure what to think at this point...:wacko:

I'm not sure. I've looked at it for a couple minutes, now, and I can't decide if I see a line.

BTW - you have gorgeous nails!!

I'm not sure. I've looked at it for a couple minutes, now, and I can't decide it I see a line.

This! It's weird bc it looks like pink shadow where a line should be, but not necessarily a line where the antibody strip should be. Like, I see color up and down, but not really in a line :wacko: I know that makes no sense!

I'm not sure. I've looked at it for a couple minutes, now, and I can't decide it I see a line.

This! It's weird bc it looks like pink shadow where a line should be, but not necessarily a line where the antibody strip should be. Like, I see color up and down, but not really in a line :wacko: I know that makes no sense!

I see what you mean Paroline. :) Im a poet and didnt even know it!

I did a quick tweak

Attachments

• DSC04851.jpg
    DSC04851.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 42
Here is my tweak, I do see pink, what dpo are you??

https://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd410/maureenm11/tweak4-1-1.jpg

Thanks for looking at my HPT girls, and for the compliment on my nails!!!:flower:

@Mrsparoline, Thanks for the tweak hun....:winkwink:

Yeah, I am not sure if there is a second line or not just yet..:wacko:.. If I can hold off a few days I might wait to test again... but I know with my POAS addiction I might not be able to help myself... But I will update the thread if anything develops meanwhile!!! :thumbup:

Here is my tweak, I do see pink, what dpo are you??

https://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd410/maureenm11/tweak4-1-1.jpg

Thanks for the tweak hun....:flower:

I am somwhere around about 6 to 8 DPO I would guesstimate... my ticker is correct as far as the cycle days are concerned but I am not so sure about DPO because my OPK's were a little funky this cycle... :wacko:

I did a quick tweak

I see it on the tweak! seems these have looked the same for a few days tho yea? i think you need try a diff test! :):hugs:

No way avanemo, here's yesterday's and today's tweaks, I didn't really see anything on yesterdays and today's has something definitely going on

Attachments

• 11-17-best-Copy.jpg
    11-17-best-Copy.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC04851.jpg
    DSC04851.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 14
I did a quick tweak

I see it on the tweak! seems these have looked the same for a few days tho yea? i think you need try a diff test! :):hugs:

Thanks again for looking at my HPT!!!:winkwink:

As far as my testing inventory, my DH picked me up some of the .88 cent Walmart HPT's and I have a bunch of the purple handled tests that I have been using the last few days, But I only have one FRER. The thing about the 88 cent Walmart tests is that on the instructions it says you shouldnt use the test until AF is late or the day of your missed period, and the purple handled tests are early testing ones so I prefer to use those for now well it is still early. The FRER is definatly getting saved for until AF is late or until I get a good dark line on one of the cheaper tests, I dont have the money to buy anymore FRER right now!!! :dohh:

I did a quick tweak

No way avanemo, here's yesterday's and today's tweaks, I didn't really see anything on yesterdays and today's has something definitely going on

OK youre right I see what you mean! I was basing this on the UNtweaked....

your tweaks are different btw. Not the same tweakage. Just sayin!

(Wannabepreggo dont mind us, this is a long standing debate of the tweak not at all about your tests... I DEF see a shadowy line on your test since the first. :))

@avanemo....LOL... I dont mind you girls debating about my HPT's... I appreciate hearing your opinions and you guys tweaking and comparing my tests...It is very helpful!!! :winkwink:

@avanemo....LOL... I dont mind you girls debating about my HPT's... I appreciate hearing your opinions and you guys tweaking and comparing my tests...It is very helpful!!! :winkwink:

Im anti-tweak! But I saw lines on all the tests before today... just not sure about today. Hmmm!

I did a quick tweak

(Wannabepreggo dont mind us, this is a long standing debate of the tweak not at all about your tests... I DEF see a shadowy line on your test since the first. :))

Well it CAN'T look like the same tweak if the picture was taken in different lights, c'mon Miss Science Queen, you should know that!!

And I can't wait to see your next few days of tests Wannabepreggo, the 88¢ ones have been really good so far!

I did a quick tweak

Well it CAN'T look like the same tweak if the picture was taken in different lights, c'mon Miss Science Queen, you should know that!!

And I can't wait to see your next few days of tests Wannabepreggo, the 88¢ ones have been really good so far!

RIGHT! Thats what Im saying! So since the light isnt the same we cant compare them! test sample is compromised! LOL....

I did a quick tweak

Thanks again for looking at my HPT!!!:winkwink:

As far as my testing inventory, my DH picked me up some of the .88 cent Walmart HPT's and I have a bunch of the purple handled tests that I have been using the last few days, But I only have one FRER. The thing about the 88 cent Walmart tests is that on the instructions it says you shouldnt use the test until AF is late or the day of your missed period, and the purple handled tests are early testing ones so I prefer to use those for now well it is still early. The FRER is definatly getting saved for until AF is late or until I get a good dark line on one of the cheaper tests, I dont have the money to buy anymore FRER right now!!! :dohh:

I know mine say that too! but did you see that post by the lady who found a link where it said the sensitivity was 10miu? I think that they might be really sensitive! I think you should try one. :) :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->