Early symptoms??

KatyR

Reaction score
How early did your symptoms start? And what were they?
I'm only 13dpo and got a :bfp: on 11dpo.
My bbs are absolutely killing me and have been since 7dpo. I'm absolutely shattered but can't sleep at night and I'm starting to feel a little nauseous and bloated..
Tracker says I'm only 3 + 4... Surely too early?

On this pregnancy I got my positive at 9dpo, and the week leading up I had severe heartburn (I dont usually suffer with this, only in pregnancy) and the worst insomnia of my life, and I love my sleep lol!

MS was late on this baby, it usually starts for me around 5 weeks, but it was 8 weeks on this one, but definitely worse out of the 3!

Congratulations :)

My early symptoms were sore abdomen and nipples.

I'm 5 weeks today but I had sore boobs very early on too. And I felt exhausted but I think that was partly due to some very early pregnancy insomnia.

Im 4 weeks today I got a very very faint line at 8dpo and the only reason to why I took one was because I could focus and I kept forgetting. So if someone was speaking to me not even seconds later I wouldn remember what was said. Also noticed my nipples were sore and I could feel my nipple bars in my actual nipple and was also burning

I had more sensitive sense of smell even before I got a BFP!

Sore boobs
Heightened sence of smell
Niggly headaches
Backache all b4 I got my BFP
15DPO neausa
Yes they can start early.

I found the symptoms got worse as I got further. The neuasa went away at around 6 weeks and I was worried
It returned at 8 weeks then went away again then returned at 11 weeks up to 16 weeks
Tiredness from 8 weeks which I still have now and I'm 34+5 weeks. Sickness is back to oh the Joy's lol.

I tested at 10dpo because my bbs were starting to get harder already for a couple of days and by I had queasiness and insomnia

I get symptoms before af is due...usually hot flushes, dizziness, headaches etc

This pregnancy symptoms started about 7dpo I think. It was a good few days before we found out at 10dpo anyway.
Really strong metallic taste in my mouth, nausea, mood swings and the most awful tiredness I have ever felt so far in my life! These are all on and off and have always been on and off but definitely the worst I have experienced out of all my babies. Pretty sure this one is a girl going by symptoms and how dark my tests were

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->