Early waiters join me here.

GreenJeans

Reaction score
I have a very regular 28 day cycle. DTD on cd10 and cd12. Will try one more time on cd14 (hopefully that is ovulation day). Trying not to get to excited but am hoping those little guys are lining up and ready to go... :spermy:

:hi: I think I'm 2 dpo but not 100%

Bring on the crazy!!

Hi, I was starting to think I might be invisible! I'm new to this whole forum thing and it's so overwhelming.

I think I o'd yesterday or it might be happening today- not sure. How soon did you know that you were pregnant with your last kiddos?

Aw you're not invisible... This forum is extremely fast moving so sometimes threads get missed xx

I've had 5 pregnancies and every time i tested the day I was due on and got my BFP so exactly 4 weeks! 12 days until testing... It's going to be a long wait!

:hi: Hi my names Tara and im a POAS addict!

Im 3DPO and will more than likely start POAS at 6dpo lol xx

Hi I'm pretty sure I O'd today! Had a positive opk last nigh so dtd daily for a few days in hopes! I'll wait with you I'm an awful poas addict lol

Hi ladies!!

FF is telling me I'm 3DPO today, but I think after another high temp tomorrow it will move my O date (so i think I'm 2DPO today) and already driving myself crazy!!! :)

I never knew that pregnancy Was counted from the first day of your last cycle until I started reading these threads. Still can't quite wrap my brain around that. After so many years of bc it's hard to believe that STD could result in a human!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->