easily distracted/ lack of interest in bottles

Wriggley

Reaction score
I have started to notice resently that our LO is easily distracted when having a bottle - like if we have the TV on and hes having a bottle he will turn his head to watch it and forget about the bottle.

the other day we were at my granddads house and he was having a bottle but kept pushing it out with his tongue so that he could smile at my granddad - in the end my granddad had to sit out of Zacoiyas sight so that he would take his bottle.

Is this normal to happen?

This happens with jayden too, if i'm feeding him and he hears/sees my o.h he turns right away and won't carry on until he has moved! lol

Lol Jasmine is exactly the same. I have to keep the tv off during feeds or switch to the radio instead. Also when her Dad is in view she just keeps smiling at him, its so funny but frustrating at the same time!

Yep, same here! I can't feed LO in front of my dad as all he wants to do is grin!!!

Yeah, Ruby was the same at that age and older. By about 9 months we could forget feeding her in public, it was just not happening!

It's cause LO is becoming more aware of surroundings and is curious. Both of mine did this and it was really annoying when people would encourage it by continuing to make faces , etc at them.. lol..

Dylan went through this phase too. He grew out of it after a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"