East midlands meet Leicester Victoria park 31st july attendees added pg1 x x

Sounds like a few of us will be getting the same train, we should all meet. Im getting the train from Kettering, where is everyone else?

I can come :wohoo: :yipee: am off that day WOOP WOOP do you want me to bring anything mum2three hun? xxxx

I live in Leicester!! Let me know if you need me to bring anything too.

Can't wait to meet you all.

Sounds like a few of us will be getting the same train, we should all meet. Im getting the train from Kettering, where is everyone else?

Meee, I'm getting it there too :)

I might only be going one way though as I might get the OH to pick me up from Leicester! I haven't decided yet (I hate trains you see :wacko:) lol.
x

Obversley everyone is going to have to bring there own picnic and blankets and if anyone has any light Wight out door toys like bowling or something for the kids mine are both boys so il give them a footie and they well be well away just hope the weather holds x x x

I might not be able to come. Sounds stupid but i got the train with FOB the other day and there's no way i'll be able to get on and off the train alone :(

I couldn't get the pram from the platform to the train or vice versa! I'm too small and the pram is too big!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->