Eastenders: amira and syed.

JessicaAnne

Mama.
Reaction score
Anyone know when/if syed finds out about her being pregnant when she left? I'm guessing she kept it?
:flower:

erm i have no idea!!
going to really mess things up now though!
LOL

eastenders can never be straight forward!!
xx

It will prob be at Xmas...In fact this is how it will go...

Knock at door,Syed opens door,Amira stood there with a pram,Amira says 'Hello Syed',Syed has shocked look...cut to the duff duffs....I bet I'm right :rofl: xx

how was she pregnant? they never slept together did they?

x

:rofl: knowing eastenders more than likely!!

Her and Chelsea took a preg test together, but they got them mixed up and Chelsea thought she was pregnant. But she wasn't amira was! Then amira left. Also they we're trying for a baby before syed decided to tell the truth! (if I remember rightly!)

oooh yeah that rings a bell now :dohh: i just remembered there being a bit of a storyline about how he wouldn't sleep with her or something and then I remembered did she sleep with someone else before they split up? xx

blooooody hell i forgot all about this!

I've been wondering for ages when it'd all come back up, yesterday's gave me the impression about a month or more :dohh: it is eastenders after all!!

OMG what if Amira and Christan had a sneaky shag before she left and found out she was preg, that would throw a spanner in the works?

Don't take my word for it. But I've read she comes back with the baby, but she's in a car accident and dies. So christian and syed get custody!

Anyone got sky?

After Eastenders last night the red button came up saying click here for Amira's story.

She kept the baby and her dad is keeping her away from everyone because of their faith.

She is supposed to come back next month but I dont know how true that is.

MF I cant wait to see what happens! Hope we dont have to wait forever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->