Eastenders - Becca

That could be true because Ryan climbs up to Stacey who is stuck in the Vic upstairs, she passes baby Lily to him...

there is meant to b a fire in the vic, stacey is in there and ryan and janine are supposed to run off with lily. im not sure how true it is, my gran told me and she buys the soaps magazine tht is like 3 weeks ahead lol

Ohhh, could be true... would make sense.

x

ive heard that
becca throws bradley over stacey

not sure if thats true but i cant friggen stand her, does anyone know when/if stacey tells ryan about lily

ive heard that

not sure if thats true but i cant friggen stand her, does anyone know when/if stacey tells ryan about lily

i heard a while ago tht stacey and ryan get 2gether, i hope they do! i cant believe becca wud do tht! thts bad! :nope:

ive heard that

i heard a while ago tht stacey and ryan get 2gether, i hope they do! i cant believe becca wud do tht! thts bad! :nope:

ive also heard that they get married at christmas :shrug:

Oh my god!I fricking HATE HATE HATE Becca..I just wanna smack her one..smug faced moo!!

Oh my god!I fricking HATE HATE HATE Becca..I just wanna smack her one..smug faced moo!!

i was just saying to my OH the other day.. when she scared stacey when they were off to scatter bradleys ashes...i just wanna grab her by her hair and smash her face on the pavement, now im not a violent person but i take my easties way to seriously lol :haha: :blush:

i was just saying to my OH the other day.. when she scared stacey when they were off to scatter bradleys ashes...i just wanna grab her by her hair and smash her face on the pavement, now im not a violent person but i take my easties way to seriously lol :haha: :blush:

:rofl: I pity the actress,she must get so much abuse!lol..still shows she plays her part well :)
xx

:rofl: I pity the actress,she must get so much abuse!lol..still shows she plays her part well :)
xx

lol yeh i agree great acress if we all hate her so much, but i still want her off my screen :haha:

spoilers :D

https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/

xx Linzi xx

I cant stand her either, just want to :gun: her :haha:

Does any one think she may have some mental health illness? Like bi-polar? I just find it really odd how she is and thought there may be a reason?
Does she steal the baby? :(

Does any one think she may have some mental health illness? Like bi-polar? I just find it really odd how she is and thought there may be a reason?

Yeh she does, well must be underline illness, as thats where stacey and becca met in the hopsital for mental illness x x

https://i2.cdnds.net/10/34/550w_eastenders_4067_1.jpg

:haha: who's arm is that??

Yeh she does, well must be underline illness, as thats where stacey and becca met in the hopsital for mental illness x x

Oh I didnt know :dohh: Thanks for clearing that up.

:rofl::rofl:

Oh I didnt know :dohh: Thanks for clearing that up.

:rofl::rofl:

omg yea lol :rofl:

She is annoying, hope they give her good payback for being so mean1

Stacey finds out that it was Becca that called the police tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members