Eastenders - Becca

Ohhh I never knew how to do this before now :blush: It was in The Sun so probably not true but Janine and Ryan do a runner with Lily, can't remember what else it said though but wanted to try the spoiler thing out sorry :blush:

Ohhh I never knew how to do this before now :blush: It was in The Sun so probably not true but Janine and Ryan do a runner with Lily, can't remember what else it said though but wanted to try the spoiler thing out sorry :blush:

i heard this too, but i heard it happens when the fire takes place and she hands him lily to save her, but as he didnt get chance to find out she was his prior to the fire i cant really see y he would?? x

Omg she is so annoying tonight. Wonder if this will be the last we see of her? The thing with the ashes is really grim
Xxx

She aint gone for long, someone like her would have to have revenge ,. Felt sorry for Jean she isnt the worst of mums ffs, she could have my mum that would be worse.

phil is pissing me off

Becca was an evil cow for throwing Bradley's ashes at Stacey like that :(
Made me feel really sad that did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha:

Omg cant believe she did it!

i heard rumours, but really didnt want it to be true, i just wanted to hug her :(

(again i take eastenders too seriously lol)

Someone dies in the fire, but no idea who. I was wondering if it was time for Peggy to go yet - when's her contract done? Although they seemed to be setting it up for Sam to go and for one of the possible dads to take her baby.

Someone dies in the fire, but no idea who. I was wondering if it was time for Peggy to go yet - when's her contract done? Although they seemed to be setting it up for Sam to go and for one of the possible dads to take her baby.
Well I heard Peggy does leave next week?
x

I think the advert said it was next friday she leaves

i heard peggy leaves this month, so mayb its her tht dies in the fire?

Yeah Peggy leaves after the fire; doubt she'll be killed off though because she's one of the biggest characters.

Heard they are releasing a single of her singing to the easties themetune!:wacko:

omg mitchells :rofl:

this is a good episode!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"