eastenders fire ... let it buuurrrnnnnnn!!

Naya69

Reaction score
how good was thursday eastenders with the fire i was on the edge of my seat all the way through it when it had finished i suddently realised i was sat in the dark :haha:

i was getting quite upset watching poor stacey struggling with baby lilly :cry: how sad i think when your a mother you feel even more moved by events that are about children like its your own.

but the question now is how does peggy die?????? :shrug:

ETA.. i dont believe that they have let phil out as when my friend was in a fire back in november he was in hospital for about 3 weeks with smoke damage x

well peggy gone pub gone now what? what is left of eastenders its like the centre piece of an xmas dinner is missing. What a crappy end to a woman who played a good role in that for a long time. It feels like its all ended! wish phil had of gone instead.

how good was thursday eastenders with the fire i was on the edge of my seat all the way through it when it had finished i suddently realised i was sat in the dark :haha:

i was getting quite upset watching poor stacey struggling with baby lilly :cry: how sad i think when your a mother you feel even more moved by events that are about children like its your own.

but the question now is how does peggy die?????? :shrug:

ETA.. i dont believe that they have let phil out as when my friend was in a fire back in november he was in hospital for about 3 weeks with smoke damage x

I dont think they let phil out, I dont think they took him to hospital just in case police asked questions (typical mitchell style) and peggy isnt ment to die

so come on girlies fess up!...who cried in tonights episode?...i was blinking back the tears at the end :cry:

I cried alll the way through the fire. Just because of stacey and Lily. I think you're right and it is harder for a mum to watch things like that because you can put yourself in that position and you almost think 'what if it were my baby?' and the tears start pouring!

All the way through i was rocking back and forth whispering to myself 'dont let the baby die... let her be ok... please not the baby...' lol. I kept trying to tell myself it wasn't real, but it didnt help!!

so come on girlies fess up!...who cried in tonights episode?...i was blinking back the tears at the end :cry:

ahem, me lol I dont know what will happen now I feel lost with no queen vic and peggy, not that she was a fav she was just part of the furniture that was indispensable.

yer i shed a tear not sure what will happen now its as if someone has ripped the main furniture out x

i know its going to be a weird couple of weeks knowing peggy and the vic arnt there...where are all the locals going to go now? lol and bloodbinds i was doing the same...not the baby someone get the baby lol

Did anyone see the Kat and Alfie advert after tonight episode?
OH started whinging " oh for god sake, there realy scraping the barrel" then looked sheepish and " not that I care I dont watch this cr*p anyway" :)
Thing is I often have to watch it in the bedroom as Easternders is LO kick off time yet hubby still has it on in the living room :)

Aw no, I think Kat and Alfie is exactly what Eastenders needs now. I havent made an effort to watch Eastenders for a long time now, but I will for Kat and Alfie, I freaking loved them!

Did peggy leave to do bingo ads? she is in ads on my lap top and tv. Seems like a step down from the square that.

I missed the fire but I saw the end bit when Peggy was leaving. I thought it was quite good how she left. Normally people either go in a taxi or die, she walked out :thumbup:
xx

I think that was possibly the best episode of eastenders ever! And I cried too, was awful with Lily and Stacy, dunno what I would do if ever in that situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->