Eastenders, Lola.

JessicaAnne

Mama.
Reaction score
Is she still pregnant? :wacko:
Last I saw Phil knocked her down the steps and then I didn't watch it for a week or so after that!

yes, she's still pregnant - slowest progressing pregnancy ever! lol. not seen much of her for a while, im sure she'll appear in a few weeks looking like she's about to drop!

:wacko: I completely forgot about Lola!

Who is the father again?

Ben isn't it?

And is Janine pregnant? I thought she was but not heard much about it?

Ben isn't it?

And is Janine pregnant? I thought she was but not heard much about it?

I thought she was, the other day Michael didn't let her have a drink because she was.

Lola was on the other day and had no sign of a bump what so ever? She must be about 5 months now? surely they would put a small bump on her?

I was thinking that! Theres no bump at all! Normaly within a week of annoucing it theres a small bump just to make sure people know!

I was thinking that! Theres no bump at all! Normaly within a week of annoucing it theres a small bump just to make sure people know!

I said just this to my OH! he said normally you can see they are pregnant like the minute they say, and then look like they are going to drop for 7 months :haha:

i was saying to OH that she has no bump at all!!
when all the others have been preg they looked preg from the minute it was announced. x

I think she'll go from nothing to boom heavily pregnant all of a sudden.

janine does have a little bump now and has started holding her stomach, lol. not noticed one on lola yet!

Ooh Lola just mentioned the baby lol!

Just had a thought - Ben supposedly being the father n'all... isn't he supposed to also be gay?

Loved the voiceless extra they used for a nurse lol. In real life they'd be gabbing away...

Loved the voiceless extra they used for a nurse lol. In real life they'd be gabbing away...

I thought that!! In real life they'd be 'this is the head, this is your babies legs' etc etc xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->