• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Eastenders - Lucy Beale Spoiler

Jaysmummy

Mum of 3 and WTT
Reaction score
Anyone else read it on the Facebook Eastenders Spoilers site?

Yes! Had heard there was meant to be a big beale story coming up. Didn't see that coming tho!

I haven't watched Eastenders since Christmas but I was really, really shocked when I read that spoiler.

Does she get murdered or what? :wacko: Is it going to be another 'who done it' thing?!

Don't know how to do the spoiler thing like above but when I read it said what rather than who :shrug:

Yeah the want it to be a huge whodunit. It's going to be a month before Tina's in corrie x

It should happen soon then as I'm sure I read Tina's will be march?

I don't watch corrie but is that Tina gonna die too??

Tbh I don't like this Lucy well the new one that plays her, either she can't act or they just make her boring? I wonder if her dad will have anything to do with it

Edit: never mind just read online she will be killed off x

I don't watch corrie but is that Tina gonna die too??

Tbh I don't like this Lucy well the new one that plays her, either she can't act or they just make her boring? I wonder if her dad will have anything to do with it

Yeah Tina gets murdered.

I agree. I think the last one was better x

I saw it, and it's going to be a long drawn out one, 'happen around Easter and keep going until the anniversary' which is next February. I hate when Eastenders drag a storyline on too long they make them really boring and everyone loses interest in them!
I am looking forward to Adam Woodyatts scenes though (Ian Beale) I think he's a great actor and I actually cried at his mental breakdown scenes on his wedding day to Mandy.

I saw it, and it's going to be a long drawn out one, 'happen around Easter and keep going until the anniversary' which is next February. I hate when Eastenders drag a storyline on too long they make them really boring and everyone loses interest in them!
I am looking forward to Adam Woodyatts scenes though (Ian Beale) I think he's a great actor and I actually cried at his mental breakdown scenes on his wedding day to Mandy.

Eurgh hate the way Eastenders drag everything out, by the time the storyline ends I've forgotten what happened in the beginning :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->