EastEnders New Years Sad SPOILER

Really angry by the whole thing to be honest. Cot death storylines are hard to watch but if they are done properly they can help so many people. However, this is ridiculous. When Bobo died there were quite a few people who avoided us because they thought similar things and some people do treat you as if you are in someway odd. This just gives them 'evidence' for their silly beliefs.

People would avoid you cos they thought you would steal their child? :shrug: Thats terrible if thats what you mean. Sometimes I really wonder about people and what they think.
I watched it to see what would happen and how they would play it out. I havent experienced cot death and I really felt uneasy watching it. It was really sad and in parts really uncomfortable to watch. Why oh why would Charlie leave the baby alone... Its just madness... How would Ronnie hear the baby crying when there was a load of people shouting and singing outside the pub. Its just stupid that they think these are realistic.
I think it could have been done a whole lot better than they did. Like IndyandLara said Cot death storylines could help people if done properly.

Sadly that is exactly what I mean. Just after Bobo died I had people say to me that they hoped I wasn't going to steal their baby. I also had someone who I had considered up until then a good friend avoid me because she was pg and I may be contagious. My son died of a cord accident- what did she think was going to happen?

It doesn't seem to matter how much publicity there is, there are still people who hurt you more than they will ever know due to their ignorance and thoughtless remarks.

Just thought Id add a spoiler as to what happens to baby Tommy.

Kat faces every mother’s worst nightmare when she has to bury her baby son after his tragic death – but little does she know he is really alive and living across the Square. As Kat breaks down at Tommy’s graveside, Ronnie watches her own son’s funeral from her hiding place behind a tree. It doesn’t take long for her to realise what she has done is unforgivable and decides to return the baby to his rightful mother. Back in Walford, she heads to the Vic with baby ‘James’ and presents him to a grieving Kat. Will Mrs Moon recognise her own baby once he’s in her arms? And is Ronnie heading for the loony bin?

Just to add the above spoiler, shows a babies coffin.

V xxx

SPOILER to add onto x Hayley X post
The whole giving baby back to his mummy does not play out and ronnie takes him back when Kat does not reckonise him as her son and some of the things she says makes ronnie not tell the truth so its not over yet

God :shock::shock: I haven't watched it but these spoilers are horrifying :cry: I can't comprehend how you wouldn't recognise your baby. I knew every inch of Arthur. I could distinguish his cry from other babies' on the ward, I knew his smell, I could just sense him. When my milk came in it poured out of me when I was near him. I can't help but think they're dragging this story out unneccessarily going by these spoilers.

I really hope its over soon but sadly I dont think thats the case :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->