Eastenders...please explain?

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
Whats going on with the Masoods?? I know they have had to sell the post office...but why has Shabnam gone to Pakistan and which kid did mrs masood loose before?? Iv been watching bits of it this week...missed bits...thanks! xx

Sorry no help at all... but damn i missed it!!

I do know they had a older son who they fell out with x

I think theyre all going to leave by the end of the year

I think whatever is going on with that story line is boring, and i have been watcing it and still cant tell you lol

The post office wasn't making money so they opted to close it. The residents of the square thought the 'powers that be' were closing them down and started rallying to save it. Eventually, the husband told everyone that it wasn't like that - and the wife (I'm crap at remembering names LOL) was mortified and was dying of shame.

The daughter is going off travelling - unrelated, but bad timing.

The son was mentioned aaages ago when they first moved in - he's estranged and wants nothing to do with the parents.

HTH!

Oh thanks very much! Now i understand:)

hehe i missed all this weeks apart from today, thanks for that i was well confused too!

It's the most boring storyline ever! The past 2 episodes have been based around them, and i still don't know whats going on! The post office has had to close, so what??!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->