Eastenders - Sam Mitchell

ive done dna tests aand you just dont find out that quick it took 7 working days with mine lol.

the baby was born a week before my friends baby and she concieved her baby around chirstmas day so who was she with then ??

omg I missed it, nooo what have I missed?! Someone please tell me. Hehe I was upstairs lol
xxx

ive only seen baby amy a few times since she came into eastenders.

she will be running around by now not asleep all the time roxy must have 24/7 childminder because jack couldnt run around afte her all the time.

I can't believe shes leaving :cry::cry:

What happened at the Vic? How did it burn? Did anyone die? Was the baby and Stacey okay?

I LOVE how people either leave in a black cab or coffin.. Peggy walks :haha:

xxx

I can't believe shes leaving :cry::cry:

What happened at the Vic? How did it burn? Did anyone die? Was the baby and Stacey okay?

I LOVE how people either leave in a black cab or coffin.. Peggy walks :haha:

xxx

the vic was burnt down by phil who was arguing with peggy because she locked him in a room upstairs. he poured spirits everywhere and lit a match.

no one died everyone got out ok but stacey ad baby lilly had to be saved from the room upstairs by ryan and once on the ground stacey told rya that baby lilly was hes.

LOve that she calls the baby Richard - to piss Bianca off much?? lol

I love the random pregnancy they have just dropped in...no hint that Ronnie was expecting until some scriptwriter thought..bugger!we don't have someone due to give birth around Christmas!lol.xx

Haha very true
Wonder if it'll be okay for her, things always seem to go wrong for Ronnie :cry:
x

I hope she has this baby...but I don't think things are going to end well as Jack is leaving isnt he?x

i dont want him to leave him and ryan are about the only eye candy on easties right now :( and i love this storyline i hope she has this baby nothing seems to go right for her

i want ronnie to be able to have the baby and i want stacey and ryan to get 2gether :)

Sam mitchells baby DNA results wont come out for a while.. I think They are still deciding whats the best story line regarding which character is the father.
Also they havent even revealed the name of the baby yet.

I dont think it'll be mintys.. I can reveal that hes going out of it. Thats all i'm saying
(my father is the hairdresser for most of the cast and dear sweet old late wendy richard rest her soul. She left £1k in her will for my 13 year old sister!) nothing for me! To be far i didnt see her all the time like dad did. Lol

Sam mitchells baby DNA results wont come out for a while.. I think They are still deciding whats the best story line regarding which character is the father.
Also they havent even revealed the name of the baby yet.

I dont think it'll be mintys.. I can reveal that hes going out of it. Thats all i'm saying
(my father is the hairdresser for most of the cast and dear sweet old late wendy richard rest her soul. She left £1k in her will for my 13 year old sister!) nothing for me! To be far i didnt see her all the time like dad did. Lol

well according to digital spy and the tv mags, hes called richard and results are in on tuesday episode x

https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/...865/sam-hears-the-paternity-test-results.html

I think its gonna be Jack's, I mean cmon impregnating 2 sisters and their cousin, thats some achievement!!!

I heard Sean Slater is coming back to Eastenders btw.. yummmmm!

OH said that about Jack last night ... he gets about a bit doesn't he :lol: x

i think it will be someone completely random x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"