Eastenders - Sam Mitchell

yer i know but i thought the test would of come out that none of them was the father and then it would of been someone completely random

the babys daddy was jack she tried saying it was rickys when she phoned for the results because ronnie hd told her too but then it came out at the end when bianca rang back up to double check but ronnie had just told jack she was pregnant x

Bloody hell! Can we just rename Jack Captain Fertility and have done with it?!

i would be pritty peved off if my fella has a baby to my sister and cousin i think this storyline should be on jezza kyle :haha:

yep she does my head in too!!

i really wanted it to be someone who we would never of thought of i really wanted ronnie to be happy just hope she has the baby and they dont put another dramatic spin on things x

i really wanted it to be someone who we would never of thought of i really wanted ronnie to be happy just hope she has the baby and they dont put another dramatic spin on things x

i totally agree!!

:hugs:

does bianca do anyone elses head in :dohh:

She does my head in too!

She's pregnant in real life so I supose they will have to write her out for a while somehow soon!! Won't have to put up with her for much longer :lol:

^^ I think she plays herself, iykwim, cant separate character from real life, I have seen her in a few things and she is totally the same.

Wow Jacks got three Mitchell girls pregnant, what a whore he is! :D

yer and they say us women are the loose ones jacks about as loose as they come when the mitchells are concerned :haha:

Lol how cruel is Ronnie? Poor Jack :(

And as for Sam kissing Minty...Poor Heather :(

^^ I think she plays herself, iykwim, cant separate character from real life, I have seen her in a few things and she is totally the same.

I would though lol :blush:

I would though lol :blush:

Lmao Me too :haha:

Sam Really annoys the hell out of me!, She isnt even pretty at all and she walks around like shes gods gift to men! And the way she crys!! Come one love put a bit of effort into it...

Now do we have to guess who the father of Kat Moons baby is??
Oh dear its all a bit of a mix up on Easties.

Silly Minty for not sticking with Heather, wonder who hes gone off to stay with??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->