**********Eastenders Spoiler**********

they have had the scripts now theres a possible 12

yh bradley said on this morning, that they wer all given scripts but find out a week or a day or something before shooting who the muirderer is

I thought Sean died! When all the Sean stuff happened I think I was on my honeymoon and I have no clue what happened.

They have all been giving the scripts but the "killer" will only get told 1/2 way throw the show. (so i heard on the radio the other day)

Wait one second. Sean is coming back? AS A DIFFERENT ACTOR?!?!?! :( But Rob is SO fit :(

Or Sean slater....i heard he's coming back but its a different actor playing him!! (stacey recently has mentioned him a few times...i miss sean...wish sean was back etc!!!)

:hissy: I want Rob kazinski to play him again, he was the best enders totty for a long time. Peggy will be returning in a couple of years, so I read in the paper at the weekend, I really don't think it was her

Totally agree Rob Kazinski is SO fit!!! Hope EE find someone just as fit to play Sean if they are going to change the actor!

only 1 day ladies!!!! u excited?! i am haha x

maybe we should all have a group chat on msn...so we can send shocked faces to each other through the episode...lol.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->