Eastenders spoiler.

J

Jem88

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ending-teen-prostitute-storyline-planned.html

I heard they are cutting it short. I don't know how they can make a 'happy' ending, what about the rest of the family? It doesn't take away the fact that Jack never actually saw his own son or will be able to say good-bye properly because someone else has burried him. Oh and the fact that he is registered with the wrong name . . . To little to late EE . . . but thank goodness they can't drag it out over a year like they were planning to!

I heard they are cutting it short. I don't know how they can make a 'happy' ending, what about the rest of the family? It doesn't take away the fact that Jack never actually saw his own son or will be able to say good-bye properly because someone else has burried him. Oh and the fact that he is registered with the wrong name . . . To little to late EE . . . but thank goodness they can't drag it out over a year like they were planning to!

Exactly - or the fact that Kat and Alfie have been mourning the loss of 'their son' for months - imagine what that does to your head? And to then be told he's actually alive, and after two months of thinking he's dead you must now bond with the baby who you haven't spent any time with in the last 2 or 3 months. Then there's the fact Ronnie never got to plan her own son's funeral, the dad never got to meet him, she didn't get the support she needed straight away. Charlie has left through guilt and though he did leave the baby unattended, he didn't die so nothing to feel so much guilt about... There can be no 'happy ending' after a storyline like this. It's twisted! Kat and Alfie would be a wreck not to mention Ronnie. I know i'd never sleep at night if my son had 'come back from the dead' after having supposedly died of cot death - I'd be so worried about it happening ''again''. I also think its unfair on angel mummies - in the real world, once your baby has died that's it. But Kat and Alfie get their baby back alive.. I don't know, I could go on - I think the whole thing is wrong on so many levels.
xx

I dont like Whitney, think she is a terrible actress.

Exactly - or the fact that Kat and Alfie have been mourning the loss of 'their son' for months - imagine what that does to your head? And to then be told he's actually alive, and after two months of thinking he's dead you must now bond with the baby who you haven't spent any time with in the last 2 or 3 months. Then there's the fact Ronnie never got to plan her own son's funeral, the dad never got to meet him, she didn't get the support she needed straight away. Charlie has left through guilt and though he did leave the baby unattended, he didn't die so nothing to feel so much guilt about... There can be no 'happy ending' after a storyline like this. It's twisted! Kat and Alfie would be a wreck not to mention Ronnie. I know i'd never sleep at night if my son had 'come back from the dead' after having supposedly died of cot death - I'd be so worried about it happening ''again''. I also think its unfair on angel mummies - in the real world, once your baby has died that's it. But Kat and Alfie get their baby back alive.. I don't know, I could go on - I think the whole thing is wrong on so many levels.
xx

well said xx

xx

well said xx

I second that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back