Eastenders Spoilers

Glitterfairy

Reaction score
Anyone got any?

Billie Jackson dies this week apparently!

Yeah I saw that...me thinks the new producer doesn't like him...thats 2 soaps he has got rid of him from!lol.xx

He keeps getting sacked for turning up to work really late which isn't on really when they get paid good money to be there on time if hubby turned up late to work everyday he would get sacked too.

He keeps getting sacked for turning up to work really late which isn't on really when they get paid good money to be there on time if hubby turned up late to work everyday he would get sacked too.

OMG!!!totally off topic,but congrats on the pregnancy hun!Didn't know you were expecting!xxx

OMG!!!totally off topic,but congrats on the pregnancy hun!Didn't know you were expecting!xxx

Was a shock i found out today, very suprised what am i going to do with 4 kids!!

Was a shock i found out today, very suprised what am i going to do with 4 kids!!

:happydance: Congrat's Faun!!!!! :flower:

Re the thread :haha: Anything is better than that kissing scene with him and Jean last night :wacko:

is stacey not suppose to be killed by that psycho girl?

is stacey not suppose to be killed by that psycho girl?

On wiki (yes I looked it up :haha:) it says "the door will be left open for Stacey Branning to return to Albert Square in the future"

Re the thread :haha: Anything is better than that kissing scene with him and Jean last night :wacko:

Thats Billy Mitchell not jackson :flower:

That's Billy Mitchell not jackson :flower:

Lol, what was I thinking? :wacko: :haha:

TBH Im not sure which would be scarier :Billy Jackson or Billy Mitchell with Jean :rofl: Both story lines seem a bit far fetched :rofl:

I think they could of done something better with Billy Jackson's story line. They obv. got bored of him already!

I think Jean and Billy would make a good couple....doesn't anyone else?

oooooh saw in the paper today.....
Stacey and Ryan getting it on,on the bonnet of his car!

But she walks away after he begs her to come back

Stick that up your bum Janine!:rofl:

I think jean and Billy would make a good couple they deserve to be happy even if the kiss creeped me out but then all tv kisses do.

am i the only one who loves seeing Jenine beating up face?

Nope....I want to hit Janine too...evil cow...smug...horrible....uurrggghhh I just want to smack her...suppose its a credit to Charlie Brooks acting that so many people can't stand her.xxx

she does do nasty bitch pretty well. I enjoyed stacey kicking her ass. even though stacey I wish wasnt so dam well moody!
they need the pub back i am started to get pissed at this alfie and kat thing again,.

I think Jean and Billy would make a good couple....doesn't anyone else?

oooooh saw in the paper today.....
Stacey and Ryan getting it on,on the bonnet of his car!

But she walks away after he begs her to come back

Stick that up your bum Janine!:rofl:

Ohh, didn't know that!

Don't think I know any good spoilers

xx

Big spoiler. Very sad :cry:

EastEnders is reportedly planning a storyline involving the tragic death of a newborn baby in the New Year.

The Daily Star Sunday claims that producers are refusing to reveal whether the plot will involve Kat Moon or Ronnie Mitchell.

A source said: "The baby will be born in the New Year but will sadly die from a rare condition just a few days later. It's going to be heartbreaking. The doctors aren't able to do anything to save the tiny baby and there will be a lot of unanswered questions surrounding his death."
Link here
https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/...newborn-baby-death-plot.html#article_continue
I reckon it will be Ronnie

:cry: xxx

aw no why cant they have an old fashion murder thats to sad :( and not Ronnie she had a miscarriage last xmas and Daniell dying, how much can that woman be put through!

It's so unfair

I was looking forward to Ronnie having a baby and being a mum :cry:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back