Eastenders Spoilers

Surely Kat moon is too far gone for her baby to be born in new yr ? Ronnie is due about the same time though but surely they cant put Ronnie through it again !!!!

my hormones will not allow me to watch that! I love Ronnie and a baby is the most amazing thing for her to have. I actually think its more likely it will be Kat. I read in the tv guide that the babies get switched at the hospital folling the births...
Its was in one of the cheapy tv guides, maybe tv quick or something like that. Ronnie has had way too much bed luck, she needs a happy ending :cry:

The babies get switched?
So does this mean one of them thinks there baby has died and then the woman left with a baby actually finds out it's not hers and her baby has died?

Horrible :(

same storyline as emmerdale did with laurel then ? why do they have to copy :(

Carol beds Billie's friend,the one she went to see the other day,after the funeral

Might even make Carol crack a smile...lol...I don't think I've ever seen her smile..xx

I definately won't be able to watch that New Year storyline then, although I thought both Kat and Ronnie were too far gone, didn't Ronnie tell Peggy she was 5 months just before she left? Actually that could just about work out.

And Dragonfly, OT but how the heck did you get to 35+5?!

I definately won't be able to watch that New Year storyline then, although I thought both Kat and Ronnie were too far gone, didn't Ronnie tell Peggy she was 5 months just before she left? Actually that could just about work out.

And Dragonfly, OT but how the heck did you get to 35+5?!

what do you mean?:wacko:

Just read on the Daily Mail website that Janine is overcome with jealousy and tries to murder Ryan :wacko:

All this sad baby stuff is ruining eastenders for me, I don't want to be in tears while watching a mindless soap! Like when the Vic was on fire and Lily was upstairs crying alone I had to turn the TV off because it made me feel so horrible. :nope: No more sad baby stories! :growlmad:

I agree they are doing way too many horrid/gruesome storylines regarding babies. It's madness and incredibly disturbing!! I know it sounds silly too but i actually worry that these storylines give sick people some bad ideas...is that just me?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->