Eastenders

Yeah the under wear one just doesn't do him any justice :(

I had a flick through some others on there, I was just pissing myself laughing at some of them.
When you see a link for naked pictures of alex skarsgard you just have to look :)
Shame its just there head photoshoped onto naked bodies though

Omg this is bloody hilarious!! I only came on this thread for some eastenders spoilers and get mens genitals thrown in my face :rofl:

Kim Fox and Tyler Moon battle to be centre of attention on EastEnders at Christmas as a market stall war escalates.

Earlier this week, viewers saw Derek and Tyler decide to have a festive wager with Alfie and Fatboy, agreeing that whoever took the least on their stalls by Christmas Eve would have to hand over that day's takings.

When Christmas Eve finally arrives, the competition heats up as the rival stalls are eager to bring in last-minute sales to help boost their totals.

Fatboy decides to recruit fun-loving Kim Fox (Tameka Empson) as his secret weapon, and she rises to the occasion by putting on a revealing festive outfit to impress the punters.

Kim helps Fatboy with his festive wager

© BBC

Kim helps Fatboy with his festive wager

© BBC

Tyler (Tony Discipline), meanwhile, also braves the cold by stripping down as part of his own strategy. Who will come out on top?

Read more: https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/...le-at-christmas-first-look.html#ixzz2EBfx9gH2
Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook

EastEnders love cheat Kat Moon may have a lonely Christmas ahead as she must finally face the consequences of her lies and deceit.

The identity of Kat's mystery Branning man will finally be revealed in a climactic episode airing on Thursday, December 20, leaving Alfie disgusted when he finds out that the guy in question is close to home.

As details of the big reveal are currently being kept firmly under wraps, we can only disclose so much of what the consequences are for Kat (Jessie Wallace) and Alfie (Shane Richie).

However, new pictures show that it doesn't look good for the Moons' future as Alfie completely blanks Kat when they come face-to-face at the local Santa's grotto.

Jean Slater (Gillian Wright) also appears to be aware that Kat has betrayed Alfie, as she is unable to hide how disappointed she is in a picture of the pair outside the Queen Vic.

Alfie blanks Kat at the Santa's grotto

Jean is disappointed in Kat

© BBC

Kat faces a lonely Christmas

© BBC

It's no surprise that Roxy Mitchell will be supporting Alfie through his troubled time, and the pair are seen sharing an intimate moment under the mistletoe in other photos offering a sneak peek at Christmas on Albert Square. Is their romantic spark about to be revisited?

Read more: https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/...ned-over-affair-first-look.html#ixzz2EBgC1n9m

EastEnders kicks off 2013 with a scandalous moment for Denise Fox as she shares a kiss with her sister Kim's boyfriend Ray Dixon.

The pair look set to grow closer as Ray attempts to comfort a lonely Denise (Diane Parish) in early January, but it's clear that they're playing with fire.

Viewers see the drama begin when Kim and Zainab plan a surprise dinner party to cheer Denise up, feeling sorry for her after she struggled with being single at Christmas.

Hoping they can bring some romance into Denise's life, Kim and Zainab invite AJ Ahmed and Ian Beale over as potential suitors. However, when the meal doesn't turn out well, Denise is left feeling worse than ever.

A dinner party is held to cheer up Denise

© BBC

Ray (Chucky Venn) notices Denise's downbeat mood and tries to reassure her, but it's not long before their heart-to-heart leads to a passionate clinch.

Will this be the start of something, or is it just a one-off mistake?

Read more: https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/...se-share-a-kiss-first-look.html#ixzz2EDDtsD3c

Mmmm Joey!!

I would love Roxy and Alfie to get it on. Sick to death of Kat!! x

Bringing this thread back to life!! :)
Zainabs gone :(

I cried when they split up, it was so sad. Although Zainab was possibly the worlds biggest nag lol.

I didnt find it that sad.....am I the only one? I couldnt understand all the arguing and then next scene they were cuddling, then back to rowing?!

I cried so much:cry:
'You don't find me attractive anymore, you don't fancy me but I'm still the same girl inside' :cry:
I loved Z she was so comical

Is it just me or is eastenders mega boring at the moment? Still watch it though :haha:

I hope Tyler and Whitneys wedding goes without a hitch, but more than likely something with happen.

Im finding it a bit boring and same-ish! It would be more shocking if max kept his bits in his trousers next time! Although i wouldnt say no to him :D

The stuff with Bianca is boring zzzzzzzzzz...........................................

I feel so bad for Tanya :(

This is the moment that EastEnders' Tanya Cross arrives back on Albert Square and sees that Max has moved on in her three-week absence.

Max (Jake Wood) has been living at the B&B with Kirsty in recent days, while his daughters Lauren and Abi have been keeping their distance from him following his split from Tanya.

When Tanya (Jo Joyner) returns home to Walford, however, it's just as Max and Kirsty have finally managed to make some progress with the rest of the family.

Abi agrees that the reunited couple can come for dinner at the Branning house, and although the atmosphere is extremely awkward at first, it's not long before fun-loving Kirsty (Kierston Wareing) finds a way to break the ice.

With all parties suddenly getting on better, the first thing Tanya sees when she walks through the door is everyone laughing and joking together.

It's immediately clear to Tanya that Max is happily back with Kirsty, and she also gets the impression that Lauren and Abi have been doing just fine without her.

When Max tries to explain the situation, what kind of a response will he get from Tanya?

EastEnders airs these scenes on Thursday, February 21 and Friday, February 22 on BBC One.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->