Eastenders

I'm getting so bored of Eastenders..The whole Ayesha thing, why did they even bring her back just to leave, talk about boring! I like Z she made me laugh and them breaking her and Mas up again was just stupid.

They had a really good potential for a story of bringing it to peoples attention that no matter what age you are it's important to know and check your body because cancer doesn't have a 'minimum age' with Lucys lump but you just knew they were going to fade that out to nothing.

The whole Jack - Phil thing I really wish they'd kill Phil off already he's lost his sparkle years ago. That could have been good but they'd rather drag the whole Phil - Sharon - Lexi thing out. As for him being given Lexi, perrrrlease!

It's really starting to bore and annoy me. I still find myself watching it over boredom of having nothing else to watch though :dohh:

This whole Phil - Lexi thing is annoying! It's just unrealistic I'm sure and he is awful!!

My best friends sister is a social worker and I'm always seeing her ranting on facebook about how unrealistic they've made it and how they're portraying social workers in a bad light :/

I've been in hospital for the past few days and have missed Eastenders. Catched up on it over the weekend while I was home and OMG so boring!!!!!!! I didn't even watch half of it. Just give Lola her baby back for gods sake.

I came searching for a EE thread cos the Lola story line is bothering me so much. Firstly Phil would never of got Lexi a) because of his criminal record and b) because of his heart attack. I know someone who was kinship guardian and they nearly wont allowed to be cos he had a heart attack, the only reason that they were allowed was cos he was not the main carer, whereas Phil is the sole carer.

Plus they cant just submit stuff like that in court, Lola's solicitor would of had to of known that was coming in order to respond to it.

And the main reason, just give her flipping baby back. Making me cross this storyline.

I never understood what Lola had done that was worthy of Lexi being put in care for so long, I mean what does she have to do to get her baby back??
Phil needs to remember she is the childs mother, he is JUST a grandfather, ugh!

There are no real storylines atm, Michael not paying *whats her name?*, Dot in debt, Patrick not coping, Denise and Ian, Kat and Roxy! :nope:

Ironic isnt it? She had a fight and had some washing on the side so they hand her daughter over to a known criminal with a violent history :dohh:

Oh and the other thing, at this point Lola would be requesting Lexi go into foster care IMO because she could say Phil is not promoting a good relationship between the two of them.

You are right about there being no decent, proper storylines

Yeah it's weird when it used to be the top soap, yeah with Lola I mean the social worker was horrified at Phil and I'm sure she would request him being out of the picture

Liam is meant to be in a gang soon isnt he? Im not sure the actor is up to it tbh.

Do you think they are going to put Alice with Michael?

I think so, she's smitten!
Liam is too soft for his character

I think Lexi got taken into care because Lola hit that girl and she pressed charges. I think she was saying nasty things about Lexi - well damn if someone said something nasty about my LO I'd punch their lights out too! The whole story line is dumb, I wish they'd end it already and just give Lexi back to Lola.

One thing to me stands out about the whole Phil being a foster parent:

Who on earth would give a child to ex crack addict, who was arrested for murder last year ?

Come on EE, time to get realistic..

Ah but if it was realistic it wouldn't be half as entertaining :lol:

Since Ian came back from being homeless, he's really grown on me. I think I'm developing a slight crush on him :blush:

I know! I can't explain it but there's just something about him now :rofl:

Shelli :sick:
Lola screaming at Phil not to take Lexi last night broke my heart!

Phil Mitchell showed love and affection towards somebody.

It seems like the mormons got it wrong- it must be the end of the world surely? There is no other logical explanation

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->