eastenders

princessellie

Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
so cos i am in turkey atm the eastenders i get here is weeks behind, so stacey has just cut home all cutup and stuff...i am going to miss the big reveal probably cos i will miss 2 weeks when i go back to normal eastenders when i get home...

will someone please tell me what the secret is :)

also, why did chelsea get in the car with that guy and look really sad? i thought she was seeing him?

x

so cos i am in turkey atm the eastenders i get here is weeks behind, so stacey has just cut home all cutup and stuff...i am going to miss the big reveal probably cos i will miss 2 weeks when i go back to normal eastenders when i get home...

will someone please tell me what the secret is :)

also, why did chelsea get in the car with that guy and look really sad? i thought she was seeing him?

x

not really a big deal with stacey, just shes got bi-polar like her mum and chelsea has left the square so that why she was sad :) not sure if shes gone for good though... xxx

oh is that it? i was expecting more lol, where did she get all the cuts from then? and chelsea's left? good i didnt like her lol!

x

She'd been working in a nightclub I think and just generally getting trashed and falling over more than anything. I think.

they like to make out on these programmes that people with mental health issues, particularly bipolar disorder, that they are complete nutters, its so unrealistic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->