Eastenders

Nats21

Reaction score
How evil has Ben been made out to be??! That line when he was eating the curry of - 'wheres hev, she usually doesn't miss out on a free meal'!!! I wanted to slap him after he'd said that!!! Poor Heather :nope: xx

urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i cant stand ben!!! hope he gets caught and soon!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ive never wanted to crawl through the tv and rip someones face off more!!
My husband tells me to calm down he thinks ill go into labour!

It upset me that george her son was in the bed and i just kept thinking please dont show him i will cry! Ben kept making comments about leaving the child in the house being all smug!!

Oh god he really gets me going if he was a real person and was in my life i would have decked him by now little turd!!!!

I really hope phil sets him up!

surely billy will know anyway after the way jay was acting. I hope jay doesnt get the blame :( ben the little twerp kicked his jumper under the car :growlmad:

Isnt he ment to be setting up Roxy??? I got confused because he hugged her put blood on her coat then sore it and put it in the wash!!! I didnt get that!!

I really want to know that he gets whats coming to him so i can watch it without getting so worked up!!

Enyone got a spoiler????

I love Jay ...........and Ben kicking his jacket under the car...the little shit lol!!!!

No he didnt mean to get blood on roxy, he only hugged her because he had blood on his hands so couldnt shake her hand.

will look for some spoilers. x

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ive never wanted to crawl through the tv and rip someones face off more!!
My husband tells me to calm down he thinks ill go into labour!

It upset me that george her son was in the bed and i just kept thinking please dont show him i will cry! Ben kept making comments about leaving the child in the house being all smug!!

Oh god he really gets me going if he was a real person and was in my life i would have decked him by now little turd!!!!

I really hope phil sets him up!

:rofl: at the going into labour remark! :haha:

Yeah the George part upset me to, especially when Phil started smashing up the flat to make it look like a burglary gone wrong, Callum would of so woke at all that noise! xx

Not a fan of heather but I feel so sorry for her and little George :( and jay...I love jay :(
I hope Ben gets caught soon.

I love Heather, I thought she was a great character and i'm really disappointed she killed her off. I thought it was awful that George was in the bedroom when she was killed, it really upset me, I can't help but get too involved.

What an awful way to be written out of the show. So infuriating. Especially Phil intercepting the voice message!

I thought yesterdays was quite good, i've not thought that much of jays acting uptil now but thought hes been really good this week, I felt sorry for him yesterday when he tried to hold bens hand cos he was scared and Ben pulled his hand away :grr: I hope shirley finds out the truth soon so I can see Ben put in his place but I doubt it'll happen anytime soon xx

I know it's just a soap but OMG I almost cried when the family support ppl took little George away. Was thinking he'd be so scared and bewildered:nope:

Someone needs to smack Ben over the head-with a large friggen brick.
I've never liked him, but poor George, and I too love jay, he's a proper bad lad turned good. I need to know a spoiler.

I had a look for spoilers and couldnt find eny!!!!

I even hate his face when he gets that little smerk on it god i want to smack it off!!!
I still think phil will do something to drop him in it! Its just the way he keeps looking at him!

I cant believe billy is that stupid that he didnt put to and to together by the way jay was acting, they just over look the faces and the fact that jay looks like the blood has ran all out of his body!!!

I hope it comes down to jay or ben going down for it and Phil choosing Jay and dobbing ben in!

I'm sure I Saw on the front of a magazine that Ben confesses to Roxy.... Hmmmm

https://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s2/...58/ben-threatens-to-frame-jay-for-murder.html

OOooooo love this!!!! I like the fact that phil is sticking up for jay that will put bens nose right out of joint!
I just hope this isnt strug out untill christmas!!!

OOooooo love this!!!! I like the fact that phil is sticking up for jay that will put bens nose right out of joint!
I just hope this isnt strug out untill christmas!!!

I don't know how it'll get resolved as I can't see them getting rid of Ben anytime soon. I think Andrew will go down for it as hes a character that could be got rid of. I reckon it'll all come out though sometime in the future and all hell will be unleashed! xx

I heard thst andrews charater is getting kept on.
I just hope to god ben gets his just desserts. Hes a little twat!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->