Easter plans

wildflower79

Reaction score
What's everyone going to be doing to entertain their kids over the Easter holidays?

I've just been looking at the weather forecast for the next week and it's not great! ☹️ Hopefully won't be as bad as they're predicting.

I've got a couple of Easter egg hunts/trails planned, a walk to a waterfall and a tea garden, a day trip to York, a visit to Brimham rocks and a walk up Roseberry Topping (a big hill), a visit to a farm park, a ride on the steam railway.

If the weather improves we might fit in a little camping trip and some time on the beach.

No idea what we'll do if it rains for the entire 2 weeks though 😂

We are supposed to be having snow over the Easter weekend so not planned any outdoor activities .

We are having a Easter egg hunt on Sunday morning then going to the in laws for a family get together in the afternoon .Monday will be a chill out day movies and pjs .

Rest of the week depends on the weather but there will be a swimming trip and a shopping trip for new school summer uniforms !

DD1 is only off for a week so it usually fly byes! Your plans sound great ! X

We are going away 4 days to debyshire-wanted to do height of abreham and gulivrs Kingdom but not sure if it's goung to rain.

We are going to Dino park and a big tree climbing place with tree houses in the trees. It's my friend little girls birthday so we are goung to a party and have 2 play dates booked.

Also a trip to park or museum depending on weather xxxx

DH is on nights for the first week, so that's kinda put a downer on things. I will try and get the kids out of the house as much as possible and go to the park etc. Will be going to my MILs 50th birthday party too.

we are a week in, first part was spent in a caravan in cornwall celebrating oh and ds2 birthdays. This weekend ds1's football match was cancelled due to weather so little bits and bobs ds2 goes to a play place with a friend as a late birthday thing, swimming or church for easter kids love going, a easter egg hunt, visiting oh family tomorrow and my side on Monday. little things like eldest having the odd sleepover with his nanny, hes off to a birthday party, there's a free touring vintage steam engine type event at Weston super mare today so may take the kids along. next week will have a playdate for the younger two, eldest will attend some football coaching days which he adores or some multi sport type things. lots of park trips scooter trips bike rides feed the ducks walk to the grandparents house library visits playing outside with neighbours children, playing football with my eldest and youngest will have 2 short nursery sessions next week giving me chance to give elder two more quality time, then the reverse when eldest is doing his football/multi sport. oh will be back to work Tuesday onwards. ds3 is away next weekend with his dad so the final weekend will probably be a lego calm sensory relaxation based weekend with some physical activities for when ds2 needs them to regulate back to school excitement nerves and anxiety. mixed into that I best get ds2 familiar with the words hes supposed to learn over easter.

It isn't a national holiday in the US, so we don't have any time off.

We had lunch with my grandma and did an egg hunt with the cousins today, same we do every year.

We will be celebrating Pascha next Sunday religiously, have a lot of services this week for Holy week.

Our plans didn't go well due to the weather ... so sick of it now.

We managed an Easter egg hunt in Bodnant gardens on Sunday which was lovely but it would have been nice to get to Denbigh Castle on Saturday as planned but we ended up with a game of Monopoly.

The weather's been shocking!!

We've managed to get out on our Easter trail, but that's been about it. I was poorly with a cold/virus all weekend, then today me and hubby got up feeling off and have ended up with a sickness bug!!

Just hope next week will be better, both weather and health wise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->