Easy@home pregnancy strips? Experience anyone?

Stargazer33

Reaction score
Hi ladies:winkwink: I put a picture out of the tests strips that I use.
Is anyone familiar with these Easy@home test strips? And if you have tried these when did you get a positive result?

I took one this morning (10 dpo) and it looks like a super duper squinter, took another one with Smu and same thing but I'm not 100% sure? This is driving me crazy:shrug: I don't have any frers either... wish I did!!!

I use those. Only first month and BFN, but... I did notice that the hcg strips tended to have streaky dye. Some investigation revealed that the strips I have have a sensitivity of 25.

Reading through your situation, I'd suggest testing again after a day or two to see if your line gets darker... or just buying a frer.

Thank you for your replies:winkwink: yes I might go tomorrow and get some frers! Did I mention I hate waiting lol:happydance:
I'm going to look for the old Frers this time!! Those new design are so weird��

Definitely agree with the frers! And I also agree that the new design is weird and I dislike them. I discovered a "rapid response" one that they make, same price, normal shape, one minute wait.

Hi a little update!! I didn't buy frers because it was only the new design. I have used Clear blue plus when I was pregnant with my son 4 years ago and I really like those also. So I took one with fmu and within 5 minutes there were a faint faint line:happydance:

All the easy@home test strips have given me faint lines after timeframe but this one came up before 10 minutes.
This is also the only blue dyes I trust!! I have tried many other cheap blue dyes and don't like the cheaper brands.
I have heard that some ladies get better results with smu? Any of you know anything about that? I know it's probably still early to get a blazing positive and until I do I won't say anything to hubby about it:winkwink:
Okay so at 9dpo I had pinkish discharge, yesterday a little more brown mixed with red discharge at night I had mild cramps but went away by the time I went to bed. Today it's only brown gooey stringy discharge.
No pain, cramps etc.
Man... I really hope this is it!!!

Anyone else testing today or the next few days?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->