Easy Peasy or Dream Dri?

opticalillus5

Mummy to two princesses.
Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

My council offer an initiative where I can claim a free sample kit of nappies, or some money back the ones i've bought.

TBH, I've decided that the extra nappies would be more use to me than the cash back, but out of the ones they offer, I'm unsure which kit to get.

I've ruled out the Diddy diaper ones, as although these are great, they only have size small (and I have quite a lot of size 1 nappies already). These are my other 2 options:

One size Pop-In Dream Dri & Booster Kit: Just as it says one size so that It can be used
from birth to potty training. It is easy to adjust with the poppers and it is made from absorbent
micro fibre fabric, so good for baby’s skin. It has a night time booster for extra absorbency and
it is quick to dry, which makes it an ideal choice when baby needs changing frequently. The
entire inner portion comes out of the outer shell for washing, avoiding a lot of the conventional
problems with all-in-ones. Each element can be washed and dried separately, therefore
making it more efficient. The pack contains 6 nappies with tote bags, nappy liners and a
bucket.

OR....

The Easy Peasy Bumble BTP Kit: This is also a one size nappy, the BTP Poppered bumble
is the ultimate in easy nappying. A cute nappy with easy popper fastening and removable flap
out booster for quick drying. Internal poppers and removable booster allows the nappy to have
a reduced rise for newborns, yet still allows it to be a good sized nappy to take your little one
through to potty training. The packs includes 6 Nappies, 2 wraps and a bucket.

I'm using Totsbots bamboozles atm and they're great. TBH i've never heard of these brands... which would you go for? Has anyone got either of them? (or even better - both?).

:flower:

I've heard good things about the dream dri pop ins hun. Never heard of others though :)

I dont know the other oe but dream dri is our bestest nightnappy its so great, its just now that lo has discovered food that it fails us overnight *sob*

Easy Peasy bumble is not nearly as good as the easypeasy bambeasy! I'd always go for the bamboo versu=ion rather than the cotton bumble one, but the bambeasy is a great onesize nappy, as at the smaller size it has a completely different adjusting method from any other onesize I've seen. The excess length actually stuffs inside the pocket between the fleece lining and the bamboo (or cotton) outer, and poppers down INSIDE the pocket, making it a much neater fit for newborns than most onesize nappies. When your baby grows you unpop it, pull it out, and attach the booster to the poppers, to stuff that inside instead. It's a really clever system!

Are you getting them through Wakefield council? Same as me if you are :haha: The lady from the council actually hand delivered them, fab service:thumbup:

Yeah I am! just waiting for my next appt with health visitor to get her to fill in the part on the form to state i'm using washables :) How long did it take for them to arrive from sending form off?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->