eat sleep eat sleep

G

gemmalauren

Is this what anyone else's life feels like right now? I'm usually in bed around 8pm now, wake up around 3am for food and to wee then go back to sleep until 7am ish when I wake up and feel like I've not eaten for a week! :baby:

I was eating and sleeping and laying on the sofa for the first 3 months. My oh used to bring me cereal to bed in the morning. I felt awful if i didn't eat little and often. If you can sleep just do it. Thats my advice. People in my family were telling me to get dressed everyday and go for little walks. But it was hard. It will go off. I felt this way till about 16 weeks. By the 18-20 week mark i had my energy back and did not need to eat so much. Im 32 weeks now and aching and do not want to do alot again lol.

it flies by though so if you feel abit down remember it will pass. Xxx

I have good days where I feel wide awake, at least I don't have morning sickness xxx

I was only sick once but felt it lol. Your energy will be back soon. I wanted cheese on toast at 1am the other week. I didnt have it though. Its all good fun ;-) xx

Yes! I wake up SO hungry in the morning, and hungry every few hours. I can't eat a lot but I eat frequently. Last night I napped from 7:30-9 and went to bed at 10:30-6 LOL.... I feel bad napping as the evening is the only time I get with DD but I fall asleep and can't help it :(
Plus I don't know about you ladies, but I spend a good chunk of my work day fantasizing about napping! LOL

Gotta love first trimester!

I've eaten enough for 10 today never mind 2, the midwives say an extra 300 calories a day is enough, easier said than done, sure I'm growing a monster and not a baby zxx

I've eaten enough for 10 today never mind 2, the midwives say an extra 300 calories a day is enough, easier said than done, sure I'm growing a monster and not a baby zxx

LOL it does feel that way sometimes! Especially when cabs taste sooooooooo good and don't make us feel so icky like other foods. Salty crunchy foods are my thing usually but even more difficult to keep a hold on now. I feel you sister!

I crave cheese & onion crisps ATM, they've never tasted so good!xx

I'm not hungry very often (scared for that part to start! Lol) but my goodness am I sleepy. I am so tired all the time! I did not expect to feel this tired. Usually I am a night owl, and often struggle to sleep... Usually lived on 5 hours a night.
Now? 8 hours at night plus 2 hour naps when I get home from work. And I sleep so solidly!! It's incredible. Dh cannot believe it. I love it. If I didn't have to work, I would sleep even longer lol.

One thing I do feel like is a burping and farting machine :haha: seriously, I am so gassy!!

I'm not hungry very often (scared for that part! Lol) but my goodness am I sleepy. I am do tired all the time! I did not expect to feel this tired. Usually I am a night owl, and often struggle to sleep... Usually lived on 5 hours a night.
Now? 8 hours at night plus 2 hour naps when I get home from work. And I sleep so solidly!! It's incredible. Dh cannot believe it. I love it. If I didn't have to work, I would sleep even longer lol.

One thing I do feel like is a burping and farting machine :haha: seriously, I am so gassy!!

Oh yeah, that is the nice thing so far about first trimester- sleeping like a rock! LOL

Work is always getting in the way...:dohh:

I feel like I missed a chunk of early symptoms as I didn't find out until after 7 weeks when I went to the Dr to change my pill:( still hardly any symptoms xxxx

I loved pringles and cheese sandwhichs in early pregnancy. The first trimester is the worst. You will love the 2nd one. You get a cute bump and feel movements. Ive had a 32 week check up today my daughter had her bum sticking up lol. Before you know it you have a giant in your belly lol xx

I don't even feel pregnant most days due to lack of symptoms but baba was in there yesterday when I heard HB on Doppler xxx

Yeah other than feeling sick i guess i didnt. Mind u id happily of had no symptoms there miserable lol. Whats your due date hun x

14th of July, only been sick once after I was sticking sweets in my mouth faster than I could chew them, at least I know baby was okay on the 12th December with heartbeat of 171 BPM and having a wriggle :D xxx

14th of July, only been sick once after I was sticking sweets in my mouth faster than I could chew them, at least I know baby was okay on the 12th December with heartbeat of 171 BPM and having a wriggle :D xxx

Oh to be 10 weeks! Wonderful you got to see the HB and the little one wiggle around!

Its the best feeling hearing there heart beating. My daughter gets the hiccups alot now and my tummy bops every few seconds. 3 more weeks and youl be in the 2nd trimester. My best friends baby was born on the 14th july :) will u find out the sex? Xx

Yeah having 4D scan at 16 weeks :baby: Cant wait for movement :D xxx

Oh to be 10 weeks! Wonderful you got to see the HB and the little one wiggle around!

I've come to the conclusion baby doesn't like pressure of Doppler though xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->