Eating/Cravings

ive not craved out since first tri !!! tell OH i want icecream all time tho :rofl:

FIZZY DRINKS!

I dunno what it is but the past month I have been going crazy for Ice Tea / fizzy blackcurrant, Coca Cola etc.

xxx

At first it was sea salt crisps, the really hard crunchy crisps and the saltier the better. Before I was pregnant I could'nt stand salted crisps.
Then it went to jam doughnuts now it's icepops and ice cold drinks.

Mine are Milk, Salt & Vinegar crisps, and Liquorice, the last two I couldn't stand before pregnancy. Take care :hugs: XX

many many many extra strong mints. I am so obsessed with mint that I even have mint shower gel that I put onto a sponge and just breathe in. I also crave chewing sponges and fizzy drinks which I usually don't drink. I rarely like chocolate or cakes either but I have eaten loads recently.

I love love love crisps too but I did even before pregnant. I don't know how I have managed to just put on baby weight. I think it is because I don't really have much of an appetite and I walk alot. Also my cravings came pretty late on in the pregnancy and I lost quite a bit of weight in the first trimester.

ice ice ice!!!! i love jubblie lollys! hubby says we finally have the same interests - Jubblys! :rofl:

we have got a new freezer this weekend and i now have none frozen in the house :hissy:

Milk and more milk!
I am drinking 6 pints a day on average.
No wonder I can't manage any meals!

Mine early in preg were maltesers mixed in yoghurt, now mash potatoes yum x

For me its been ice cream ... Yummmm .....and oranges, oh its been everything really .... I have never eaten so much since I got pregnant :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I haven't really had any, so i've started to make them up. Last night I told DH I had a craving for peanut m&m's and last week chinese. I think he knows they're not really cravings but he still goes and gets them for me.

I am eating far too much and have no cravings haha poor me..........do enjoy the odd ice lolly/ice cream

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"