Eating Disorders / Pregnancy

And tbh I find myself wanting to starv myself this pregnancy but I've seemed to over comr it. I've gained a lot of weight since my first and I think of diets a lot for after baby

I had anorexia/bulimia with my first for pretty much the whole pregnancy. i finally managed to stop binging/purging at 30 weeks and with this pregnancy iv been totally fine. i had therapy for it for a year and altho i still think about my weight and watch what i eat i would say im better. iv gained a very healthy 22lb so far at 32 weeks and im not in the least bit bothered. Im so much happier now. Are you struggling with an ed? if so im here if u want to chat xx

I've struggled since I was very young with a eatting disorder - I'm pretty proud of myself for dealing with it during this pregnancy as some days it's been sooo hard and I feel like I'm starving myself again but I'm doing alot better not to say I'll manage after but for now I'm taking it one day at a time xx

Thanks for sharing ladies.

I previously suffered from bulimia, but got some help a few years back and it's been ok since then.

But over past 2 weeks, I've been sick twice - as I'd eaten junk food, and I feel my weight is getting out of hand - hence guilt, hate etc.

I'm trying to eat healthily and don't want to make myself or my baby ill, but sometimes, I binge, and well, you know.

It's great to hear I'm not the only one who has issues. Thank you!!!

Never had a diagnosed ed, but I would say I have some charectoristics such as feeling guilt etc after eating 'bad' foods, and denying myself food because I feel i dont deserve it. I find its mostly when I spend time on my own and dont have someone else there to sit and eat with. OH is a recovering anorexic/bulimic so i find that concentrating on making sure he keeps to eating three meals a day, distracts me from my own problems. its great to have that kind of support :kiss:

I used to suffer from anorexia, I have been in remission for 4 and a half years but i have found it difficult being pregnant and gaining weight without having control over it. I hope I won't relapse, I do think a lot about losing weight again once I have given birth.

I think after is gonna be my biggest challenge tbh, it's starting to scare me what if I can't cope with it :/. I've talked to OH about it, I know he's worried as well. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->