Eating LOADS

Lil_Gem_1989

Reaction score
Anyone else eating for two right now? For the past week or so my hunger is insatiable, nothing seems to fill me up... Reckon i'll be the size of a house at this rate, dont think my size 10 clothes will fit me much longer! :dohh::haha: xx

I've put on 12lbs so far, and I am at 11 weeks! EEK! Basically morning sickness and the only thing that helped was grilled cheese. Also, stopped working out.

I read a post where someone said that you aren't supposed to gain ANY weight in first tri. Ummmm I don't think so. It def depends on your starting point. I was very small and my dr. had asked me to gain 5 lbs just to start ttc. So I am guessing it's weight I needed. My pt is, everyone is different. Embrace where you are and take good care and I think we will all even out! Good luck! This is an amazingly good reason to put on weight :happydance::happydance:

Thats a good thing for you then as you needed to gain weight! My parents said i look much healthier atm but i havent been on the scales, i darent yet! :rofl: eating helps with my morning sickness too so i just wanna eat all the time! Xx

I am the same! Wanted to keep eating all the times because my stomach is not satisfied :-( wait til 16 weeks to see how much I have put weight on!

I am the same. Each time I feel sick, I need to eat to stop feeling sick. I'm very worried about gaining too much. I had to lose 5 stone to get ivf and I'm scared all old habits will return.

I guess if we're hungry we should eat though?! Ive put on about half a stone so far and im only 8 weeks. :dohh: deffo going to be bigger this time round! Xx

Between 7 1/2 and 9 weeks i could not eat enough. Every 90 minutes it was as if i had crawled across the desert starving and not eaten in weeks. The noise from my rumbles could be heard in the next room!!!
I would be troughing it down!
Luckily all back to 'normal' just into the 9th week. Approaching 12 weeks very shortly and back to 'sensible' eating. I spent an entire day just constantly eating veggies and some dips (celery, cucumber, carrot sticks etc with some dips. No break just constant eating) which seemed to reset me somehow (or save me from eating everything in greggs window, yuk!!)

And sensible drinking. No more 3 pints of lime cordial or ribena before bed for me!!!!

AJae thats reassuring! Hope that is the case for me too as at the min all i can think about is food :rofl: xx

I say if you need to gain an extra 10-20lbs to stay sane and feel well, do it. It might take an extra few months to take the weight off after, but you shouldn't feel like you are depriving your body in pregnancy.

Twin moms are supposed to gain 24lbs by week 24...and with my appetite I think I might exceed that! :lol:

Yeh thats very true! Wouldnt be the end of the world if i put on a little extra. Ooh twins thats exciting! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->