Eating too much?

S

Serene123

My little fatty managed 6oz this morning.. :rofl:
She is only 5 days old!

aww she'll have little chubby legs n arms in no time at that rate! Kyle takes 6oz bottles now lol xx

6oz geez she likes her milk aint the double the amount for a newborn.

How is she doing? is she sleeping well?

Yeah she sleeps 4-6 hours at a time. She's really good. I hope she keeps it up!

Wow! :shock: that is one good baby you have there :D

wow send the good baby vibes this way hun xx

Atleast she is eating well hun better than hardly eating at all <3

WOW! Erica still only eats 4oz. Lucky for me tho, she will still sleep 6ish hours at night. Sounds like Caitlyn has quite the appetite!

Ditto Burton, Noah only eats 4 oz. I was worried this was to little, but his Ped said it was really good for his size

:shock: wow toria, those maltesers really got her appetite going :rofl:
she sounds very contented,
remember to rest when she is (sorry if i sound bossy lol, its just my LO was excellent newborn but i didnt rest and got very down with it dont want others to go through how that felt)

glad things are going well for you
she looks such an angel :)
X

Shes sleeping longer and eating more when she wakes, so I think that sounds good. :)

Ditto Burton, Noah only eats 4 oz. I was worried this was to little, but his Ped said it was really good for his size

They said it was fine then?? I've been worried about this and we have an appt tomorrow. Im gonna ask, but Noah's adjusted age is almost the same as Erica's, I remember our due dates were like a day apart. Im sure she will be fine too. I'm curious to see how much she weighs, she still hasn't outgrown her newborn clothes. :shrug:

quite an appetite there! I didn't even know you had her yet! :shock: She looks so cute.
*goes to look for your announcement.. lol*

wow thats alot lol! just looked for how much is recommended and it is 3 ounces for upto 2 weeks, 2-4 weeks is 4 ounces and 2 months for 5 ounces lol! have u spoken to the midwife?

wow! Oliver has 6oz now! I wouldnt worry though hun, just let her guide u. Better for her to have a good appetite and be healthy! :) x

wow toria! Mine struggles with 3oz!! But i do have to feed mine a lot more often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->