eating.....

jchaney85

Stick Peanut Stick
Reaction score
Goodness this is crazy in the morning Im not hungry at all but come nightfall i eat everything in sight lol. Df just called me a bottomless pit. :rofl: I cant help it im just so hungry and then after i eat i feel really sick and that last for about an hour then im hungry again. this is so ughh i dont want to eat cuz i know i will feel sick but then again i cant help myslef lol

Try eating little but often, that may help hun.

Pregnancy and eating habits..... what a nightmare! x:dohh:

As Tam said, eat little and often. I find I have to eat every 2 hours and if I don't that's when the nausea kicks in!

I have also found I can't eat a full meal. I can only eat half of a meal but as you said then I'm hungry a couple of hours later.

Oh I'm with you on the eating. I can eat and eat and eat and then if I don't eat when I feel hungry I feel sick instead :(

I cant help it im just so hungry and then after i eat i feel really sick and that last for about an hour then im hungry again. l

You sound like me. This weekend was nuts...I was hungry every couple of hours! I had breakfast around 8, then went back to bed b/c I wasn't feeling well. Then woke up around 10:15 and my stomach was growling! So I had a tangerine. By 11:30, I was hungry again and wanted lunch. But nothing sounded good to eat except a grilled cheese sandwich so I made DH make me one :rofl:

I felt better after that, but needed an afternoon snack before going out to dinner. I'm starting to feel like I need an afternoon snack now to get me through the rest of the day!

I just try to have small little snacks when I feel hungry. That keeps me satisfied, and reduces nausea, but keeps me from over eating as well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->