EBAY bargains and buying in advance!

B

Bekkiboo

Hi ladies (and gents)

I have recently discovered the marvel that is Ebay and have seen some lovely things on there for sale at very reasonable prices, i.e. Bundles of baby clothes etc.

Anyway, although they are mostly used items, the fact is (as most parents will know) that babies barely get ANY wear out of their clothes as they grow out of them so quickly, so the majority of the clothes listed are in perfect condition.
I have started to take the opportunity whilst having a good few months financially to scour Ebay very carefully and invest in various bundles for the different age ranges, i.e. 6-9months, 9-12months etc.
Normally the bundles are big enough to be able to last the whole age period unless of course your a designer lover and need something brand new for your baby to wear for every day of the week.
However if you are on a tight budget and worried about affording clothes for your LO's I think Ebay is fab, there are alot of NEXT items on there too for bargain prices.

I would say to go carefully though because there are those who make up for the 99p start bid price by whacking on a hefty postage cost, so watch out for those!

A few tips:

Check Sellers rating ( I never buy from anybody with a rating of less than 100%)

Always check postage charges before bidding

Clearly read through and take note of sellers descriptions, that way you know what you should be getting and whether there is any damage, don't just go by the photographs!

Anyway, not sure if there have been any similar posts before but I thought I would share this as I believe done carefully, Ebay is a great way for us mums with slim budgets to ensure our LO's still get the very best!

*stands up* ..

My names moo & i'm an ebayaholic :dohh:

I think its turning into a severe addiction, i buy daily & in advance of pay days too .
I eat toast so i can buy more stuff god i'm so bad lol

But your right hun, If you are careful you can get some serious ass deals. Always check what other items they have & don't be afraid to ask the seller for a deal or if they will knock something off for multiple buys, Always works for me x

i looooooooovvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee ebay lol

*stands up* ..

My names moo & i'm an ebayaholic :dohh:

I think its turning into a severe addiction, i buy daily & in advance of pay days too .
I eat toast so i can buy more stuff god i'm so bad lol

But your right hun, If you are careful you can get some serious ass deals. Always check what other items they have & don't be afraid to ask the seller for a deal or if they will knock something off for multiple buys, Always works for me x

I'm right behind you on that one, only my choice of nutrition is muller rice :haha:

i'm an ebay addict as well i have brought plenty off clothes of there but i always collect as its cheaper in the long run esp if its a big bundle.

but i have to admit i have had a few rough things when i have brought a bundle but if you buy it for £5 and get at least 5 outfits out of it all is good.

i'm currently buying xmas presents for little one from there as i'm on a very tight budget.(fisher price and vtech)

I just got the bundle of baby girl aged 3-6 months summer clothes through they are gorgeous, can't fault them in any way!

Shame it will be winter by the time she fits into them but nothing a pair of thick tights and a long sleeve top underneath won't fix!!! LOVE IT!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->