Ebay, bidder hasn't paid yet.

J

Jem88

I sold somthing on ebay, the auction ended on the 23rd - 12 days ago.. I messaged the seller a few days ago and got no reply so i then opened a non payment case with ebay..

What happens next? Do i now just leave it and see what ebay do? x

Theres alot out there at the moment, over the last month ive had to open payment disputes on about 15% of my sold auctions. :growlmad: I only bid if I know I can pay instantly.

Just leave it Hun, you've done all that's needed and they would have payment reminders too. I this doesn't prompt the buyer into paying then eBay will close, refnd any fees and they'll get a non-paying bidder strike. I'd also recommend adding them to your blocked bidders list too.

Open a dispute, if they don't pay after 4 days, close the dispute and they will get a strike.

V xxx

I always pay intstantly and if for some reason I can't then I contact the seller straight away (I had a problem with ebay accepting my card once even though I had used it plenty of times). 12 days is unacceptable in my opinion. It takes 5-10 minutes to log on and pay. The only reason I could see is their internet getting cut off or maybe a death in the family that made them completely forget about it. I would definitely open a dispute.

I've already opened a dispute, will leave it 2 more days then close it. Thanks :) x

I don't have anything different to offer as it's all been said, just wanted to say I hope it's dealt with quickly and easily for you :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->