Ebay Help Please...

rosie272

mum to charlie finn
Reaction score
I had an item not turn up and the seller has refunded me no problem, but just the sale price and not the postage. Should they refund postage as well? I'm not sure how that works! Thanks :flow:

Ok thanks, wasn't sure! She's been so nice about the refund I don't want to be cheeky and ask about postage :lol:

If she complains to Royal Mail does she get the item and postage refunded? If so I would expect both back, if it wasn't a lot I'd probably leave it for ease if she's nice lol.

If she complains to Royal Mail does she get the item and postage refunded? If so I would expect both back, if it wasn't a lot I'd probably leave it for ease if she's nice lol.

I'm not sure, but yeah she's been very apologetic so probably best for me not to ask her for 3 quid back :lol:

My husband and I sell a lot on eBay. If the customer returns the item then usually they do not get shipping costs back.

But you never received the item? Correct? If through no fault of your own you didn't get the item...it's just good business to refund the total amount to the buyer.

I know I certainly would.

My husband and I sell a lot on eBay. If the customer returns the item then usually they do not get shipping costs back.

But you never received the item? Correct? If through no fault of your own you didn't get the item...it's just good business to refund the total amount to the buyer.

I know I certainly would.

Nope didn't get the item at all and when I initially contacted her I didn't ask for a refund as I still would have quite liked to get the item if possible! She gave me a refund off her own back straight away - it's an ebay cheque though, never had one of those before either!

Each time i haven't received an item iv been refunded price and postage. Though that's usually through opening a case as seller hasn't responded. She should have refunded you both, maybe send a polite msg asking? I guess if you're happy to leave it to stay friendly then that's ok, but id want my money back! X x

They should offer you a full refund i.e. including postage.

It's up to you whether you chase that up though.

https://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/buy/item-not-received.html

Yeah you should get it all back as they then claim back from RM xx

You def are meant to get postage back too!! Not your fault the item went missing, why should you pay for that?

Sorry but she's ripping you off.

You're her customer, so its up to her to ensure you receive your item. She can claim a refund of postage from whoever she used to ship the item.

I have a business on ebay so sell a lot and if someone doesn't receive their item and I don't have another one to re send to them I Always refund full amount this includes postage. I do this because it helps keep my feedback all positive :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->