eBay help

MrsBop

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
I sold two items on the 9th September, booked courier through parcel2go to use collect+ so had to drop them off at my local store, this was done on the morning of the 11th. So one of them arrives on the 13th and the next still hasn't arrived, it's been misrouted twice and apparently now is set to be delivered by the end of the week :growlmad: to say I'm fuming is an understatement however my buyer (doesn't help she bought and paid for the wrong item) needs the item for tomorrow for her daughters birthday, I feel awful about it and don't know what to do. I've offered to send her my emails to p2g and the chat transcripts to prove I'm doing everything I can, what more can I do? Would you part refund? DH says no because it's not my fault, I posted it almost straight away and it's only been a week but I'm a bit soft like that although I'll be out of pocket refunding :shrug: thoughts please.

How long ago did she tell you she needed it for the birthday?

its not your fault, i dont see why you should refund fully or part... xx

I'd be claiming compensation from the courier - whether you refund or not. It's totally unacceptable!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->