eBay sellers question!!

EmziixBo0o

Reaction score
I've sold quite a lot of stuff recently on ebay and today I went onto PayPal to put the postage and packaging fees into my bank to pay for it and it won't let me? Says pending? The app on my I pad shows the transaction list with the buyers name the amount then a green cross but then above that will be the buyers name again and a red take away sign ?! So confused help !! X

Oh but I also have PayPal balance which is the correct amount i habe made but then it has available balance is £0.00

Looks like they've made a claim from you? And receiveda refund. Have you had a case opened against you? Xx

Have they paid by echeque and it hasn't cleared yet?

Are you a new ebayer? I think they keep tour money for a certain period to start with, I could be wrong though

Yeah I'm new I've sold 7 things sent them yesterday. I sold a toy last week and had it as collect only she come to get it and left good feedback and was pleased with it ..x

When you are a new seller they don't make your money immediately available until you have a positive selling history. Usually after the item is delivered and the buyer leaves you positive feedback your money will be available. :)

So I've had one positive feedback now until the other items are delivered but that money isn't available ?x

The money won't be available to you to use for 21 days OR if the person receives it, and acknowledges it's received, it'll be released quicker from what I recall! That's all on paypals side, nothing to do with ebay.

Also wanted to add if you sell something and they want to collect do not let them pay by paypal, you aren't covered at all :)

When i started selling the money showed up immediately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->