ebay sorta help needed

weestar21

Reaction score
ok OH bought a model car from ebay but didnt realise it was in canada till he bought it. Now im having problems with my paypal its not letting me sign in jsut keeps telling me to ring the number but cant get an answer at the number :wacko: the people have sent us a message telling us to pay with canadian money :wacko: can i just get this at the Post office or do i have to go to a travel agents or something? sorry i know it sounds silly but ive never dealt with anything like this before and what is canadian money is it just euros? (sp)

any help would be great :D

paypal - Use paypal.

If you have forgotten password then get it resent - Should be an option there? Failing that try to ring Paypal tomorrow I've always got through in the past.

ive been trying all day :dohh: im going to the post office anyway in the morning so if i still cant get through to paypal before i go i will ask at the post office see what they suggest is the best way for me to pay them

i hate ebay :dohh::dohh::dohh:
:lol:

if you keep trying to log in over and over again it will lock your account , which it probably has done

dont know why no one is answering though as ive never had any problems phoning.

if not , then just get canadian dollars from the post office and send them

and Canadian dollars are differnet to American dollars ;) just so you know lol

oh jean only u wud think of euros!!! :rofl:

:blush: well the firthest ive been is either blackpool or alton towers (dunno wich is furthest from me) so waht do u expect :rofl::rofl:

Be careful hun we lost £300 through sending money,ages ago and only to belgium. Keep persevering with paypal please i woudl hate to see you lose money

bex

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->