eBay time waster!

highhopes19

Reaction score
They haven't actually brought / won the item yet but the highest bidders feedback is looking less than great :nope:.

He only joined ebay recently and his feedback for paying for items isn't looking good only 1 out of 6 has he payed for something he's won the rest repeat the same message he wins but never pays!

Great! The item I'm selling has a lot of interest on I've had loads of inboxes asking me to ship to various places and it has 31 watchers.... I'm so surprised as its only a kids dress but whayyyyyy :happydance:.

But this one bidders whose the highest at the moment I'm dreading him winning Incase he doesn't pay. Guess ill just wait and see fingers crossed he pays up :thumbup:.

If he doesn't pay do I have to relist or can I message a previous bidder? X

If he does pay then report him to eBay and if you have other bidders you can do a second chance offer to the next highest bidder :)

if he doesnt pay you can do a second chance offer to the next highest bidder, you can also logg them as a non paying bidder etc and they should get a strike against them kinda thing. If you want to relist you will get your fees back if you have raised a complaint against him.

you can put a restriction on your item so that people with less than 10 positive feedback can't bid, then his bids will be cancelled and the next person down the list will be highest bidder iyswim??

I sold some stuff recently and one of my highest pricest items the lady didnt pay!! its a faff as you have to open a case to stop ebay charging you fee's etc!

Thankyou ill look into it :).
Its so frustrating ebay....and they always seem to side with the buyer! X

Wooooooo someone out bidded him at the last minute phew! Relieved thanks girls xxx

I've set my eBay to restrict loads of idiots. Got a fair few on my blocked list too!
It is annoying you can behave like however you want as a buyer and not seem to get kicked off.
Glad they were outbid!xx

Its really frustrating I've had so many buyers not pay or take weeks to pay, and then when they did pay they had the cheek to leave ME negative feedback because I didnt send item as soon as they won! Like hell am I sending it when you haven't paid!

I was so relived the other one got outbid but now this buyer still hasn't paid... I've emailed him and a couple of others saying "Thankyou for winning the item, I will be posting Saturday so a payment before then would be great please many thanks" still hasn't paid!

If I win something I pay as soon as the auction is over with... It takes seconds xx

I always pay immediately too. Drives me mad waiting for others to pay as I obviously won't send it until they have and it interferes with plans to get to the post office!

It does take seconds but you've emailed him effectively saying that he has until saturday to pay x

buyers have a week to pay. its payday for a lot of people this friday so maybe the buyer doesnt have the money yet.

ive had a few that aint bothered paying and u cant even leave them negative feedback anymore which is stupid. i never bid on anything unless i intend to pay it straight away

He hasn't even read my email to him though, or if he has you would think he would have the decency to reply :shrug:..

Even a simple email just saying ok Thankyou x

It does take seconds but you've emailed him effectively saying that he has until saturday to pay x

Only reason I emailed him really was to give him a kick up the backside to pay Incase he forgot :haha:. I've done that before and they've all gone on to pay pretty much straight away x

buyers have a week to pay. its payday for a lot of people this friday so maybe the buyer doesnt have the money yet.

That's the thing though I personally wouldn't bid on something unless I had the money already just Incase pay day comes and I don't have enough to pay iykwim x

I always pay straight away. If I couldn't but really wanted it, I would message the seller beforehand. Hope he's paid :flower:

This really annoys me. I sold some shoes on the 15th of this month. Buyer still hasn't paid so I opened a case earlier this week and they've messaged me this morning to say they'll pay tomorrow. Nearly 2 weeks after winning with no contact :dohh:

Hope your guy pays soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->