ebay !!

EmziixBo0o

Reaction score
I put some wellies on ebay and they kept automatically relisting themselves! So a few hours before the item was ending I forgot that I'm unsure where I have placed them so tried to end it but ebay wouldn't let me! As soon as the buyer won I messaged to say please don't pay me yet as I am unsure where I have put them.. but I will llet you know when I have got them ready to send. I cannot find them & she has paid like a day later she surely would of see my message ?! What do I doooooo? ! Can I refund ? No point in me messaging if she clearly isn't going to reply ! X

I would refund her (I think you can do so through PayPal) and message her explaining. Even if she doesn't read it, it is proof to eBay that in the event of her opening a case you did advise her of the situation.

You will need to correspond with her in order to refund her. You will have been provided with her name & address for sending the item, but you will need the buyers email address to send a refund via PayPal. Send her another message.

Oh it's let me refund it back?

I sent another message explaining also !
I print screened proof of refund for ebay just incase ! I'll be so annoyed if I find them the Weekend.. she only won them for like 3 pound so not a huge deal I guess x

Sorry for my crap advice then... Oooops! Was 100% sure i was giving you the correct advice... Apologies!

Just a warning she may leave neutral or negative feedback. She probably thinks you are not sending them because she won them for £3. If she had not paid then she wouldn't be able to leave feedback, now that she has she will have the option.

Do you think maybe she did see my message ? She paid a few days later but I message straight after the listing ended .. becky she didn't get the PayPal fee back tho lol x

Just refund full amount paid (and postage) and watch out for feedback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->