Eco Disposables?

jen1604

Reaction score
Sorry if this thread has been done a million times,I did have a quick look but could only find a thread from July '09.

For those of you using eco disposables--which brand are you using?
We've used Nature Babycare (good but expensive) and are currently using the Asda eco ones which I'm finding pretty leaky.

Anyone got any recommendations? Thank you :flower: xxx

I used them with my last one and the best ones for him were sainsburys own eco nappies.

I agree about the Sainsbury's ones - they're lovely and soft and are just as good as Pampers or Huggies for us. I didn't like the Nature Babycare ones as they're quite papery I think and Leyla ended up with nappy rash after using them. I bought a pack of Bambo ones and they were very good but expensive as I could only find them online. Sainsbury's are the only ones I would buy again.

Nature babycare from boots are fantastic :) They have lil leaves on them <3 they are the best by far! I would pick them over any brand. I like how they lay flat instead of springing back when your trying to change a dirty nappy x

I didn't like the Nature Babycare ones, they got outweed very fast for us, lol. We didn't use many as we got given someones leftovers, lol, but tried those and bambos, neither of which went down too well :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->