Ectopic Q+A please help if you can

leannejkl

Reaction score
today i had my tube removed cos i had a Ectopic pregnancy and i wondered if anyone could help me as i was very destressed after the op i discharged myself about an hour after without asking any quiestions. Silly i know but i was not thinking straight.

they done it via laparoscopy and it is very painfull, do i need to adviod heavy lefting ect?? are there anythings i should not or should be doing?

also i am still having a lot of sholder pain when breathing is this normal?

if anyone has any advice it would help me loads as today happened in such a rush and shock i know nothing.

Thanks

Hi leanne wow you live in the same area as me! sorry i dont really know the answer to ur questions i think you should maybe ring a&e and just ask them questions over the phone, better to ask professionals, hope you recover soon xx

Ah u live woolwich? nice eh haha

yea i think i am gonna have to, thanks hun,

yeh grotty woolwich! lool nah i love it really ;) did they say there was a reason for the ectopic? im at risk for that too as ive had p.i.d and my tubes could be potentially blocked x

i am more plumstead near herbert road u know it where r u?

they did not say any reason it all happened very quick from having a scan seeing all the blood and clots in my belly n the op then i just left :(

it was QE u know it i guess i just had nurses saying to each other why is she so upset cos i was crying i knew i could not stay there but wish i had asked stuff first, but i lost a baby at 20 weeks in jan so it was all too much for me.

what is PID and how does that effect you if u dont mind me asking x

today i had my tube removed cos i had a Ectopic pregnancy and i wondered if anyone could help me as i was very destressed after the op i discharged myself about an hour after without asking any quiestions. Silly i know but i was not thinking straight.

they done it via laparoscopy and it is very painfull, do i need to adviod heavy lefting ect?? are there anythings i should not or should be doing?

also i am still having a lot of sholder pain when breathing is this normal?

if anyone has any advice it would help me loads as today happened in such a rush and shock i know nothing.

Thanks
Check out the Ectopic Pregnancy Trust website. Helped me.
You must not do heavy lifting. I can't remember the shoulder pain after sorry, only before.
Lots of pain at the beginning but get easier.
The shock is so common as all happens so fast before you can even take it in.
Talk to people about feelings. xx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->