Ectopic

DebDeb85

Reaction score
Just curious: if a pregnancy is ectopic, is there a certain week of pregnancy that you'll start feeling symptoms (pain, tenderness, bleeding, etc.)?

Hi,

It can be different for every woman but my GP didn't expect it to have noticed it before 7 weeks sort of thing.

If in doubt though, I'd speak to someone to be on the safe side as better safe than sorry.

Hugs xx

I had an ectopic in October. I had bleeding at 6 1/2 weeks then had 3 scans from 7 weeks to 10 weeks but only diagnosed when it ruptured at 12/13 weeks and I was in so much pain with a lot of internal bleeding.
It varies for everyone.

I'm not having symptoms of ectopic, just having not many symptoms at all the past few days!
Thank you for the info. Praying everything is alright with my little bean!

I'm not having symptoms of ectopic, just having not many symptoms at all the past few days!
Thank you for the info. Praying everything is alright with my little bean!

Don't worry about that. Alot of women have periods of less symptoms. My bump buddy on another thread had sickness and one day it just stopped. She was very worried as she then didn't have any sickness and lack of other symptoms. She used her doppler a few days ago and all is fine :D

I don't think an eptopic would cause loss of symptoms? But I'm not that educated about it so I'm not sure but hopefully other ladies here can reassure you. If your very worried, speak to your GP and/or book an early private scan

:hugs:

My symptoms for ectopic was bleeding, before i even knew i was pregnant i had abnormal bleeding which lasted about 2 weeks which is why i tested. Nothing was seen on a scan until 6 weeks i also had on and off pains on my left side but ectopic pregnancy didnt even cross my mind until it was diagnosed. You would probably have symptoms if it was ectopic so dont worry about it if your not getting any symptoms at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->