ectopic

cattymouse

mother of 1
Reaction score
would you bleed if fallopian tube erupts with an ectopic pregnancy?

Yes you would. I have had a tube rupture and when it ruptured The blood became a lot heavier than it was before the rupture took place. Go to a&e now! You need to either get it ruled out or sorted if you are bleeding. Ectopic pregnancy untreated will kill you.

I went a n e Thursday when the shoulder pain started they did an internal vaginal examination no blood and they checked my hgc levels it went from 1990 Thursday too 4160 yesterday they have me booked in for the scan tomorrow
but didn't seem to concerned even with this shoulder pain

I have no bleeding and just the occasional cramp apart from my shoulder I feel amazing

I glad that you went in. Your hcg levels look great, lets just hope the shoulder pain is something unrelated to pregnancy and that have a healthy little baby in there.

The shoulder pain is not normal achey pain, it's transferred pain and it only occurs exactly on the top of your shoulder.

If your tube had ruptured you would be in a lot of pain.

oh that's a bit of relief the pain is shoulder and arm just like I've pulled a muscle or slept on it funny oh well will try not to worry and see how scan goes tomorrow

oh that's a bit of relief the pain is shoulder and arm just like I've pulled a muscle or slept on it funny oh well will try not to worry and see how scan goes tomorrow

I thought that myself too, I had an ectopic about 3 years ago. I didn't have bleeding or shoulder tip pain as my tube didn't rupture, my hcg was higher than yours (3000s) but the pain was agonising. Worse than labour!

Yeh I feel fine in myself so fingers crossed I will keep you all updated from my scan tomorrow morning x

Best of luck for your scan tomorrow! Sending all positive thoughts to you and your family xx

baby is in the right place got tOO go back in 2 weeks too see if baby is deveLoPing how they should be :)

they said everything is looking fine and the pain im having must just be growing pains I feel a tool now lol I have pains in my shoulder they said it's not pregnancy related so no idea what it is xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->