ECV - Poll

Amy31

Reaction score
Just wondered what you ladies thought about ECVs. I have seen a lot of posts about breech babies recently (mine is also breech) and wondered who would try ECV to turn the baby. Or if you already had one done was it successful. Thanks for voting :)

Honestly? id rather a c-sec. Izzy was breech 2 weeks ago and i was discussing wth my HV about them and i told her if shes still breech when the time comes i wont be opting for her to be turned. I No its not ment to hurt them, but i just cant accept the fact they have to force the baby round and she might not even stay. Its ment to be really painful for the mums, so id rather be cut open and hurt for months than have her forced round.

Bump
Had scan today and baby breech. ECV booked for Monday. What would you do? Consultant said only 30% chance of getting baby to turn!

I would def give it a go, my baby was breech until the other day & I was def gonna try to have her turned as I really dont want a c-section unless emergency! Apparently it doesn't hurt/ distress baby at all & they monitor them, also if baby really doesn't wanna turn they won't so it's not forcing them, more guiding them! I'd say it's def worth a shot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->