Eczema cream

jane99

Reaction score
Thought I would share this with others - picked up a leaflet in chemist.

This is a non-steriod, all natural eczema cream:

www.salcura.com

Dont know whether or not its available on prescription.

Thanks for the link :thumbup:

Has anybody heard of this or used it?

Really struggling to manage No's eczema at the mo :nope:

Em's an eczema boy and the only thing that keeps his flare ups at bay is calendula cream.
I just get an organic cream base and mix in calendula tincture and macerated calendula oil. Moisturize at every nappy change.
Works so well that we haven't had to use steroid cream for more than 5 months now.

Ooh - yes!! Calendula is incredible sometimes.

I'm an eczema sufferer. When I was in India - I had a MAJOR flare up on my fingers and hands - they were so itchy and sore and swollen and the tiny pharmacy in the middle of nowhere gave me calendula cream and it worked over night!!

I also find that absolutely smothering myself and LO in our creams/ointments at night before bed helps to control our skin. It washes out of clothes etc easily - so don't be afraid to be totally liberal with the creams/ointments.

Epaderm is supposed to be the most successful weak treatment for LO's.

We have just switched to the weleda calendula bath stuff for No and that definately helps his skin more, I'll look at getting some calendula cream too I think, thanks!! :thumbup:

Our herbal pharmacy gave me a chickweed cream for La which ahs been helping, too.

DONT USE IT!!!!!!!

when my eczema was really bad i was willing to try anything so i bought a bottle of this, they took double the price out of my bank n wouldnt talk to me to give it back and the spray made me skin burn

id suggest trying dove body wash and olive oil on eczema, as when my skin was really bad all the creams were making me worse so i gave up n started using dove, my skin got better within weeks and now i hardly ever have break outs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->