EDD:01/03/2013-Anybody else?

Mindy - maybe you can go buy an FRER or another type of hpt... I feel like those ICs don't give very dark positives... I hope you feel better.... :hugs:

maybe i will go out and buy a frer or 2. darn ic! i am trying hard not to stress, i know it is not good. but it is so hard.

It IS very hard! Do you have an appt with Doc yet??

i have an appt for friday. hopefully i will get answers then.

Gl! My appt is tomorrow morning!!! Last time i was pg, i got blood work but they never told me what the bw was for... am i supposed to ask??

thank you.

you could ask what they are checking for. it is always good to be informed :)

good luck at your appt tomorrow!

I don't get an appointment for another 5 weeks :-(
TS I'm sure it's all ok. Check out the picture in my journal of my ic's. I didn't do one this morning as they were stressing me out too much. Cramps and pains in your uterus are TOTALLY normal. And the cm is a good sign.

thank you mrs. m :hugs:

i will check out your journal.

my ic this morning was almost so light that i could barely see it. :(

going to the store now to get more frer's.

:hi: Mind if I join you? I just got my :bfp: this morning. My edd is January 5.

your tests are much darker than mine, mrs. m.

i checked my test from this morning and it was much darker than the last one. so, i decided to try a digi. i got only 1-2 weeks. :( i should be getting 2-3 now, shouldn't i??

i tested with smu that i held for only 2 1/2 hours.

can late implantation cause this??

Hi Duckytwins! Congrats on your bfp, H&H 9 months.
Mindy, I don't know too much about those digis. I haven't done one myself this time but they are less sensitive than frers I know that. I suppose if you implanted later than me then your hcg won't be quite as high. I implanted 6dpo so if you look at my tests from a few days ago they are a lot lighter too. How do your boobs feel?

Hi guys & Happy Monday! Hope everyone is well. I just talked to my Doc and the earliest she will see me is May 15th...bummer & YES it does feel like 200 years away! uugh. She's going to do an ultrasound and check my hcg levels. Crossing fingers and trying not to stress everything goes good until then! Started meditating...lol...don't know what else to do. C'mon baby bean STICK!

I don't think I'm going to be seen until the end of May, at my booking appointment at 9 weeks if I last that long. I'm going to be a wreck.

Mrs Miggins,
I understand completely. I am a complete wreck too! I am trying so hard not to be...nothing works. I wonder why your doc won't see you early? When i called they said 8-9 weeks becuase i have only had one mc...but i told her i wanted to be seen earlier! If she had said no i probably would have switched docs, or threatened to anyways. I don't understand why they care...it's more money for them. You just gotta push! Keep strong and RELAAAAAX!!!!! Deep breaths....Praying for you!

my bbs are tender if pressure is put on them. they may seem a little bigger too. i am not too sure.

when i made my appt with the dr i didn't tell them it was for a bfp. i am going to a new dr because i didn't feel i got as good care as i should have last time. he sent me for the maternal serum screening at 8 weeks! that can't even do anything until 15 weeks or something. anyway, i made an appt to see the new dr because i wanted to discuss ttc and then i got my bfp.

That's a good sign Mindy. With my 2 losses my boobs were not tender at all. I could have hit them with a spade and they wouldn't have hurt.
Felicity, this is the good old NHS. Unless you have had 3 losses you are not considered worthy of any extra care. And it's all cost to the NHS. Let's just hope everything is tickety boo.

thank you mrs. m. i don't think my chest was this tender last time, only occasionally when dh hugged me or something. now i am tender leaning against things.

SSJAD I'm jealous of all your symptoms!! I'm really not having any strong ones....
Mindy, I hear you on running to the bathroom every little while to check for bleeding! At least we totally understand here and I think we're all going through the same fear and panic. I don't know much about the digi tests that say how far along you are because we don't have them here in the states, but 1-2 would be about right, right? I'm not sure how they count them, but our babies are technically only 2 weeks old right now, so I think that's probably right then? I think next week it would first show the 2-3---but I have no experience with them so I could be totally wrong. But, I think you're completely fine. That's so good you have an appt on Friday, can you hide me in your purse so I can come along and badger your Dr. with questions? :)
Jrowen I'll be thinking of you tomorrow at your appt! So lucky they're seeing you. What time is your appt? Hopefully they can tell you exactly what they're doing tomorrow.
Welcome Ducky! How cute are those boys of yours!!
Felicity my appt will be just a couple days after yours on the 18th! My Dr. won't test HCG or anything like that, but she agreed to do an early ultrasound. I get so nervous thinking about it, I can't even imagine my anxiety I'll be having on the actual day! Thankfully it's at 8 am so I won't have too much time to work myself into a tizzy.
Miggins---I LOL'd thinking of you hitting the poor boobies with a spade!
Alright, well ladies you've all reassured me that I'm not the only one poking and squeezing my tatas, and I'm not the only one running to the bathroom to check my underwear like a crazy person. I'm so worried that I'm not having any nausea or anything...my last pregnancy I was never sick so I just hoped this one would be completely different right from the start.
It'll probably be a little bit before I can keep everybody straight, but my name is Kelsey :wave:

thank you so much, Kelsey :) (what a pretty name!)

i didn't know they didn't have the clearblue tests with the dating function in the states.

It would be soooo nice if they had the clear blue dating tests here! Would help us all relax a bit i'm sure, just to know our levels are somewhat right. My boobies are just now getting bigger and sore. I told my husband he better ask before he touches! lol. I'm starving, and exausted. All these symptoms i got last time too though, so just hoping for a better end result. I really don't want to have to get another tattoo like this...

Attachments

• baby angel tattoo.jpg
    baby angel tattoo.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back