EDD:01/03/2013-Anybody else?

Yeah, this site is the first I heard of them and looked EVERYWHERE for them before I smartened up and realized WE DON'T HAVE THEM HERE :growlmad:

My appt is at 9am!!!!

I saw a clearblue digi date one online!!!

Aww Felicity it's a beautiful tattoo, but you won't have to get another one of those. Your next one will have to be of your babies footprint or something :cloud9:
Thinking of you tomorrow at 9 am jrow! Although when it's 9 here it won't be 9 by you I'm assuming. What time is it by you now---it's 255 pm here!

Felicity your tattoo is lovely. I'm sure you won't have to get another. I was actually hoping I wouldn't get any nausea this time as I didn't really get it with my daughter and I want this pregnancy to be exactly the same. I'm getting a bit but it doesn't seem to happen until teatime. I'm feeling a bit bilious now, I've just had to turn Embarrasing Bodies over. Bleugh.
Good luck with the appointment tomorrow!!

that is a nice tattoo, felicity. i agree with the others, you won't be getting another tattoo like that.

good luck tomorrow morning with your appt jrowenj :)

Thanks!!! Kelsey, im an hour ahead of u here!!!

My Name is jaime! Hiiii!

Love the tatt!!

Thanks guys! Good luck Jamie! i'll be thinking of you. Let us know how it goes :hug:

Getting ready for my appointment. I don't know why I am so nervous. Probably just going to do a pelvic exam and bloodwork... I guess I am nervous because last time I was in that office was when I got horrible news that we lost our baby...

This is gonna be our sticky bean, though! I just know it!!!!

I hope she will schedule a scan while I am there today for maybe when I am 7 weeks!!

Hi Jaime, we're neighbors! I live in CT! Good luck at your appointment! I know what you mean about not wanting to go back to the same doctor where you got your bad news. I have a feeling I'll feel the same way.

Hi, neighbor!!! My cousin lives in Ct! She lives in Oxford : )

I have 20 mins before I have to leave for the appt and my heart is racing!!! It's not even a scan, so I don't know why I am freaking out!

PS... only 2 days until we are 5 weeks preggo!!!

Well... appointment went well, I suppose. I am so early that all I got done was a pelvic exam, prescrip for bloodwork and a breast exam. She said my uterus is already enlarged, so I suppose that is a good sign! I think I wanted her to assure me that just bc I lost my first pregnancy, that this one would be healthy... she didn't say that. Just said "fingers crossed. think positive and hope for the best" I suppose she is right because there really isn't much you can do except for pray for the best!

She scheduled my first ultrasound for 3 weeks from now! I will be one day shy of 8 weeks at that point. She said she will be able to see the heartbeat and let me know if I am progressing well! So, the 2WW was TORTURE while TTC and now I am in the 3WW of hell!!!! hahaha!

Yay for a good appt! It's exactly 2 weeks until my scan. I can't wait!!! I can't imagine waiting 3 weeks! uugh. Stay positive and i guess no news is good news so far :flow: My 15 year old daughter made me a healthy breakfast this morning (at 5am). Eggs (slightly burnt), toast, orange juice, and an apple cut up. Awww....she said she wanted to make sure i am getting enough protien and vitamin C. :hugs: She told me she will do whatever it takes to make sure I don't have to work so hard and stress this time.....Man i love my family

Yay for a good appt! It's exactly 2 weeks until my scan. I can't wait!!! I can't imagine waiting 3 weeks! uugh. Stay positive and i guess no news is good news so far :flow: My 15 year old daughter made me a healthy breakfast this morning (at 5am). Eggs (slightly burnt), toast, orange juice, and an apple cut up. Awww....she said she wanted to make sure i am getting enough protien and vitamin C. :hugs: She told me she will do whatever it takes to make sure I don't have to work so hard and stress this time.....Man i love my family

That is adorable!!!! What a lovely daughter!!!!!!

3 weeks is torture!!

Jaime, I know what you mean about having to wait... my first appointment won't be until May 29. I don't know how I'll make it! I really am contimplating calling up and asking to be seen sooner! lol.

How far along were you when you got your angel?

Felicity, that's awesome that your daughter tried so hard to make your breakfast! She knows what mama needs!

Jaime, I know what you mean about having to wait... my first appointment won't be until May 29. I don't know how I'll make it! I really am contimplating calling up and asking to be seen sooner! lol.

How far along were you when you got your angel?

Felicity, that's awesome that your daughter tried so hard to make your breakfast! She knows what mama needs!

I went in for a scan at 7.5 weeks but baby measured 6.5 weeks and very slow heart rate. Went back at 9 weeks and had scan which showed empty sac... i decided to miscarry naturally which didnt happen until what would have been my 12th week

Yyaaahhh for an englarged uterus Jamie! :happydance: Did they tell you what the blood tests were for?
Omg, 2 and 3 weeks from now will be big weeks for a lot of people in this group! Can't wait to start filling this group up with some ultrasound pics!! :baby:
Felicity how sweet of your daughter :flower:
oh Ducky May 29th is a long wait, will they see you sooner if you request it? It seems long now, but hopefully our waits will all fly.
I went for my first appt at 7W2D because I had some spotting that followed by 2 days of brown discharge. Was measuring closer to 6 weeks with a hb of 97. Went back in a week and there was no hb. Opted for a D&C, which I was shocked at what a painless (physically) process it ended up being....

I cant waiiiittt to see all the ultrasound pics either!!!!!!!

Yay for a good appointment and your daughter sounds adorable!
I won't get a scan until June :-(

Jaime, your appt sounds like it went well :) i can't wait to see scan pictures on this thread too!

felicity, your daughter sounds great :)

how is everyone today? i hope you are all well!

i had a little nausea this morning until i ate breakfast. also, for some reason i want to eat fish and seafood... :S haha! i am not a big seafood lover but today i almost got a fish sandwich when we got supper. weird! i have been wanting seafood now for about a week. i also had sore hips when i got up this morning and my regular increased cm. maybe i really am pg! haha! i don't really feel it at all yet. that is why i am so worried.

I don't feel any different until teatime then my morning sickness kicks in! I've been having horrible feelings like I'm going to start bleeding today, just been feeling a bit damp and itchy down there. I think it's probably from the progesterone pessaries.
Had to do a full body massage at work tonight and thought I was going to pass out, especially when she told me to apply extra pressure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->